General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ever come outside and found someone sitting on your bike?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 06:32 PM
cobaltt
Tourer
Received 135 Likes on 67 Posts

I took my girlfriend to the zoo once. parked the bike in the back corner of the parking lot and set the alarm. as I was walking away, I heard my alarm screaming. when I turned around, a kid about 6 years old was grabbing the handlebars climbing up with his father next to him with a smile on his face. I walked back and the dad was telling the kid now to get off. I told him not to do that again. then I asked the father If he wanted me to show his kid where the lions hang out. He wasn't smiling anymore, I was.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:35 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,995 Likes on 17,501 Posts

Originally Posted by Bestrafen
This.

Popped a tweaker once I caught sitting on mine and jerking the handlebars around. Walked out at a run and this tool was on my bike acting he was riding it no joke, as I walk up idiot looks at me and says " what do you want ? " He did let it back on the kickstand before I knocked him off the other side.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:41 PM
HeadoftheBeast
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by TKDKurt
Honestly, they got that one right.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:49 PM
Time Machine
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Scrambler900
The conservative thing to do is just blame the liberals for everything. Especially everything that happened in the past, with no plan going forward…

its sad really
the pos libtards have had their turn,

Jobs are hemorrhoid, http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

the world is on fire due to meddling, http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...y-passes-50000

healthcare costs, if you care to try to work, are through the ceiling: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...are-act-118428

And all that they can say is that the conservatives have no plan. WELL OF COURSE THEY HAVE NO PLAN TO MICROMANAGE PEOPLES LIVES

The only thing going good is the price of gas, and if the economy does pick up, it wont last.

Old 10-07-2015, 07:32 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,995 Likes on 17,501 Posts

Any chance we have a single thread in here without somebody throwing politics into it ??? What says ..............

Old 10-07-2015, 07:52 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,071 Likes on 2,555 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Any chance we have a single thread in here without somebody throwing politics into it ??? What says ..............
The answer is no and why the thread gets moved or closed.
I've never seen anyone on my bike because the majority of the time, I park where everyone knows you shouldn't, not around a bunch of goofballs.

Old 10-07-2015, 08:02 PM
GeneseeGap
Road Master
Received 82 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by NMfxdf
I have never seen anyone sitting on my motorcycle, I did however come out of a hotel room one morning and found a chocolate chip cookie on my handlebars.

If you find a cookie on your bike try to find someone else to start it and stand back...

Don't you know what that means?

Its the cookie of doom....you have been marked.

Old 10-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,789 Likes on 931 Posts

Originally Posted by rparnel1
Ever come outside and found someone sitting on your bike? What do you do? What if it is some young kid with the stupid parent(s) standing there watching? Much easier to handle if it is some punk that some can wail on. Ever had this happen?
I'm the wrong guy to ask- I let it ride if it's not purposeful vandalism.
It's a machine, thing, trinket, shiny object that serves a purpose in my life, but not worth being an *** to someone who doesn't understand due to age or ignorance.
I let an entire Russian tour bus of people take turns getting their picture taken on my Harley.

Last edited by Sling Blade 14; 10-07-2015 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Sarah93003
Club Member
Received 30,067 Likes on 6,791 Posts

Originally Posted by Sling Blade 14
I'm the wrong guy to ask- I let it ride if it's not purposeful vandalism.
It's a machine, thing, trinket, shiny object that serves a purpose in my life, but not worth being an *** to someone who doesn't understand due to age or ignorance.
It's never happened to me and I've never thought about it. I suppose if it was a small child for a photo op I can't see how they would really hurt anything. I'd be more concerned about them getting burned on my pipes.

If I found a woman sitting on my bike, I guess I'd ask her if she got up that morning with an overwhelming urge to have her *** whupped.

If I found a man sitting on my bike, I'd ask him to get off and probably grab his ***** and give a really hard squeeze.

If I found a really good looking man on my bike, then I'd grab him by the ***** and tell him he has to sit on the back.

Old 10-07-2015, 08:27 PM
harlycarly
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Once I parked my bike in a metered space, threw in a quarter and went off to do an errand. I returned to a guy double parked and PUSHING my bike forward to make room to park his car. I asked him what the @#&! he was doing and he calmly said moving the bike that was taking up the whole space it didn't need. I gave him a Mad Dog smile and asked him if he had fed the meter? Again he calmly, cluelessly, simply said he didn't need to because it still had time in it. I got about a quarter inch from his nose and asked him if he had health insurance that included hospitalization? He blankly thought about it for a few seconds then walked backwards to his car and drove away. This guy was so dumb it was unreal, surprised he didn't end up in a puddle but somehow it wouldn't have been worth it. Like beating a puppy. A really dumb puppy.

Quick Reply: Ever come outside and found someone sitting on your bike?