General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Funniest Thing Seen In Daytona This Year!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Krustee
Road Captain
Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by skratch
or he's doing some pest control for the hotel.....
Hotel hired him to spray for stunt bikers.

Old 10-18-2015, 02:55 PM
BigDogIdaho
Grand HDF Member
Received 189 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
I'd have parked smack in the middle of it.
LMAO, you are hardcore! I was afraid of a major M/C like that.....

Old 10-18-2015, 03:10 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,246 Likes on 17,596 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDogIdaho
LMAO, you are hardcore! I was afraid of a major M/C like that.....
Nah, my bike confuses the hell out of them It's pure comedy watching them try to figure out what it is

Old 10-18-2015, 10:59 PM
jerryt87
Road Master
Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by From_Behind

No, he really did trailer his bike up from Sarasota. We confirmed it with the front desk girl. His wife was frantically trying get to get in touch with him (he was out riding with his friend) to get him to move it. I guess he figured nobody would notice. LOL!
Well, it does only have 2 wheels, lol.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:47 AM
13dino
Grand HDF Member

Received 3,272 Likes on 1,139 Posts

Looks like a place culpable to having such neighbors. How bout them that personally fly in from the islands and rent, nah...not included.

Old 10-19-2015, 10:43 AM
BluesStringer
Road Master

Received 690 Likes on 367 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDogIdaho
Good for them! They should haul it away just because he trailered his bike to a rally!

When I rode the Oregon Coast this summer one of the hotels I stayed at had an impromptu "motorcycle only" parking area. While checking in I said, "Cool, we got special parking." The clerk said, "Oh no you can't park there, there is a club here taking up the entire thing." I being somewhat of a smartass asked which club? Then stated if it is no one to worry about I'll park in there sideways to take all the spots. With fear in his eyes stated it was a HOG chapter out of WA!
Several years ago I rode to a nightclub to see a friend's band play. I had one or two HOG patches on my vest, and also a patch advertising Easyriders-sponsored insurance program, "Bros Club." When I bought the insurance I thought it was a benefit of joining the "club," and that the "club" would be holding events of one sort or another, but I was wrong. It was just motorcycle insurance, but by the time I figured that out I already had the patch sewn on my vest. So anyway, I sit there for an hour or so listening to the band when the club's bouncer comes over and says something like, "We don't allow no club colors to fly in here. You either have to take your vest outside or leave." I'm like, "Club colors??? It's the name of an insurance agency fer cryin' out loud!" He didn't care, and I wasn't going to take my vest off, so I got kicked out because of flying a subsidiary of Easyriders' "colors!"

People.....

Blues

Old 10-19-2015, 11:30 AM
screaminroadking
Road Master
Received 144 Likes on 66 Posts

Ready to get flamed. 6 bikes 26' trailer F350 Deisel Left Mass. on Friday the 9th. drove straight thru. Hit a bunch of traffic in the usual areas, hit a ton of rain from NJ to NC, hit detour in SC because of 95 shut down due to the rain they got the previous week. You bet your *** I was happy for the trailer. We parked it in a big outside church lot. Paid a little xtra for the ability to have it so we could pull the bikes in at night, as our hotel was a short walk away but well worth it. 6th. time down. Had a blast. Great weather, many cold beverages, some decent riding , some hot women (including mine) great friends, and a ton of laughs, and yes a trailer. Oh and the ride home was non eventful, warm and dry.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:44 PM
From_Behind
Club Member

Received 897 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by screaminroadking
Ready to get flamed. 6 bikes 26' trailer F350 Deisel Left Mass. on Friday the 9th. drove straight thru. Hit a bunch of traffic in the usual areas, hit a ton of rain from NJ to NC, hit detour in SC because of 95 shut down due to the rain they got the previous week. You bet your *** I was happy for the trailer. We parked it in a big outside church lot. Paid a little xtra for the ability to have it so we could pull the bikes in at night, as our hotel was a short walk away but well worth it. 6th. time down. Had a blast. Great weather, many cold beverages, some decent riding , some hot women (including mine) great friends, and a ton of laughs, and yes a trailer. Oh and the ride home was non eventful, warm and dry.
Good job.

At least you weren't stupid enough to park it right next to a sign that says "Motorcycle Parking Only".