General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Girl Cagers are STUPID!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 09:53 AM
wideglideCVO
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,380 Likes on 808 Posts

Originally Posted by Prot
Waiting for the QOTR to skewer you guys........

Besides, look at the numerous posts from someone that claims to be a 51 year old male, wants to breed with a minor, uses a pillow for a bike seat, is an expert on health and fitness, claims all doctors are idiots, and is a fat *** himself. We all know who he is and shall remain unnamed. If that isn't evidence of male idiocy I don't know what is.

The Bay Area contains a large representation of 61 possible genders, so it is all so very confusing.
Don't forget the conduit frame.

Old 05-02-2017, 09:57 AM
CrBear
Grand HDF Member
Received 4,046 Likes on 1,674 Posts

This one was a little different, she saw me and proceeded to CUT in front of me (side swipe).
ok, I'm getting pissed again just thinking about it

Old 05-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Sanjuro
Road Warrior

Received 1,619 Likes on 751 Posts

Originally Posted by Sierra977
CrBear I see you are in Carrollton. That likely means the female driver was either of the Asian or Hispanic persuasion. Daily the gf and I sing "Just an AVERAGE ASIAN". If it weren't so dangerous it would be funny.

The ignorance and stupidity of some people's prejudice really does know no bounds.

R,
Sanjuro

The following 2 users liked this post by Sanjuro:
DuciDay (04-25-2020), silverfoxesq (05-04-2017)
Old 05-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 624 Likes on 388 Posts

Originally Posted by CrBear
I just can't add anymore to it.... Total disregard for the bike. Almost ran me down and would have, if I didn't see her out the corner of my eye.
all I could do is get beside her, yell... With mu full face helmet on... Which looked pretty stupid in itself... Shake my head at her and ride off​...
A cager forced me off the road last year at an interstate exit. I caught up with her at a traffic light, pulled alongside the car and gave her an earful. The fear I saw in her eyes was priceless. This incident wasn't a problem with a female as much as an inconsiderate or inattentive driver.

Old 05-02-2017, 11:44 AM
todd-67
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3,406 Likes on 1,593 Posts

I am right there with most of you. The 16-30yo female is the most dangerous thing on the road. They are doing everything but paying attention to driving. Some how they need to figure out how to enforce the texting while driving laws. They passed it but it has no teeth and almost no enforcement.

The following users liked this post:
tar_snake (05-02-2017)
Old 05-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Roorat60
Tourer
Received 102 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by todd-67
I am right there with most of you. The 16-30yo female is the most dangerous thing on the road. They are doing everything but paying attention to driving. Some how they need to figure out how to enforce the texting while driving laws. They passed it but it has no teeth and almost no enforcement.
It's not just the females. I've seen many males doing stupid things while driving, too from shaving, using their phone talking/texting, playing with the radion/cd changer, etc. IMO, all cell phone use should be illegal while driving. Better yet, have a monitor in the car that blocks the cell phone signal while the ignition is on.

RandyL (05-02-2017)
Old 05-02-2017, 12:00 PM
Newharleylover
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,165 Likes on 456 Posts

Got hit a little over a month ago by a 20 year old girl. I was going 30-35mph when she left turned at the last second. I'm estimating that I was about 10 feet away from her car when she pulled in front of me. No signal light or anything and she didn't appear to be slowing down either so it caught me completely off guard. It happened so fast I didn't have a chance for evasive manouvers. Not sure yet if a cell phone was involved but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was.

Old 05-02-2017, 12:02 PM
HDMIKETN64
Road Master
Received 210 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Newharleylover
Got hit a little over a month ago by a 20 year old girl. I was going 30-35mph when she left turned at the last second. I'm estimating that I was about 10 feet away from her car when she pulled in front of me. No signal light or anything and she didn't appear to be slowing down either so it caught me completely off guard. It happened so fast I didn't have a chance for evasive manouvers. Not sure yet if a cell phone was involved but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was.
How are you doing, friend? I hope you were not seriously injured. Bikes can be replaced.

tar_snake (05-02-2017)
Old 05-02-2017, 12:12 PM
halljm
Cruiser
Received 35 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Mastiff107
And they wanted one for president! The only cages girls should be in is the ones suspended from the ceiling, where they have little to no clothing , and are dancing.....I will be the first to admit that they are better at that than a man.
WELL YOUR LOCATION EXPLAINS THE CHAUVINISTIC ATTITUDE... I guessed down south before I even looked. Guess one cant teach hillbilly's new tricks.

Old 05-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Newharleylover
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,165 Likes on 456 Posts

Originally Posted by HDMIKETN64
How are you doing, friend? I hope you were not seriously injured. Bikes can be replaced.
I started a thread about it and it came with pictures. Surprise! was the thread title. The wreck broke 5 ribs and the left collar bone which is now titanium. My lower left leg near the ankle was in 35 pieces so there's a rod in it now. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the bike but it's a write off. My wife told me the front end was completely destroyed.

Quick Reply: Girl Cagers are STUPID!!!