General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Latest Road Rager

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 11:05 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,857 Likes on 1,288 Posts

I just watched it again, after the car hit the wall it looks like he hammered on the gas again. Maybe in another attempt to get at the guy on the bike.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:40 AM
groupw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 463 Likes on 359 Posts

Originally Posted by Sandcrab
...I will say this rider was pretty good, he stayed upright, missed flying parts from the barrier wall while traveling at freeway speeds.
...... my thoughts also
.... anyone taking bets on whether he turns himself in to CHP ?
....... i'm certain he had ta stop off somewhere & change his shorts before going in to work

Old 06-23-2017, 12:15 PM
Tom84FXST
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 18,679 Likes on 5,502 Posts

Originally Posted by Sorg67
And leaving the scene is probably illegal. I wonder if he will be identified by the video and prosecuted. I would definitely say he would be at least liable for civil damages if not criminal charges.

Depends on how good his lawyer is...he wasn't actually involved in the accident....it was between the sedan and the white truck....the sedan lost control while trying to run the biker into the wall and hit the truck.

The guy in the sedan should be charged with attempted murder...the guy on the bike should be charged with stupidity

Last edited by Tom84FXST; 06-23-2017 at 12:20 PM.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:31 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,073 Likes on 2,557 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom84FXST
Depends on how good his lawyer is...he wasn't actually involved in the accident....it was between the sedan and the white truck....the sedan lost control while trying to run the biker into the wall and hit the truck.

The guy in the sedan should be charged with attempted murder...the guy on the bike should be charged with stupidity
Really? He sure had a lot to do with it. If he hadn't kicked the car, none of it would have happened. I know, the car was crowding the rider. The rider could have slowed down so sped up to get away from the car. But like you said, his stupidity kicked in, so he kicked the car, starting a chain reaction.

As for him leaving the scene of an accident, I don't know how any lawyer could get him off of that, since he started the whole thing.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:41 PM
Tom84FXST
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 18,679 Likes on 5,502 Posts

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain
, so he kicked the car, starting a chain reaction.

As for him leaving the scene of an accident, I don't know how any lawyer could get him off of that, since he started the whole thing.

Him kicking the car did not start the chain reaction......you can not kick a car hard enough for the driver to lose control... the driver trying and failing to run him into the wall and loseing control started it.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:56 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,073 Likes on 2,557 Posts

Him kicking the car did not start the chain reaction......you can not kick a car hard enough for the driver to lose control... the driver trying and failing to run him into the wall and loseing control started it.
Oaky...whatever you say.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:56 PM
rideflhr
Road Captain
Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by roussfam
So tell us what happened earlier that caused the motorcyclist to kick the door. I hope you're not implying that he had good reason. Two wrongs don't make a right...
somebody punches you in the face and your not going to hit back? Car v motorcycle amounts to assault with a deadly weapon,or attempted murder.
That was one great and lucky rider.

Old 06-23-2017, 02:21 PM
Mid-Night-Rider
Tourer
Received 89 Likes on 50 Posts

If someone tried killing me, failed, and in doing so crashed their own car, I don't think I would stick around and see if this person still wants to kill me. He can rot in a ditch for all I care. Intentionally ramming someone into a concrete divider is a good indication of that persons mental instability. Take the next exit and call it in.

The following 3 users liked this post by Mid-Night-Rider:
hvacgaspiping (06-25-2017), RoadDog41 (06-24-2017), shorelasHD (06-23-2017)
Old 06-23-2017, 02:26 PM
_Gir_
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 60 Posts

It's not about the kick. It's the two road raging idiots that caused the crash.

Anyone want to take bets on what the rider is like in when he's in his cage? I'm sure he's all daisies and hummingbirds.

Old 06-23-2017, 02:38 PM
1Sparks
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 318 Likes on 231 Posts

If you watch closely there was contact between the bike, rider and car. So yes he was involved in a collision.

However, if I was the one in the Escalade, there would be nothing left of the moron in the car after the attorneys got done with him or her. Being socal, probably an illegal with no insurance. Just the way those things seem to work (no i have no idea if that is the case, just wild speculation)

Quick Reply: Latest Road Rager