General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Davidson Bronx

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Antonio Balls
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,653 Likes on 795 Posts

The Bronx rocks! Home of the NY Yankees, Fordham University, Bronx Botanical Garden, the BEST Italian food on Arthur Avenue and one of the best medical schools (Albert Einstein) and hospitals (Montefiore) in the world.

Oh yea, the location of one of the best movies ever. A Bronx Tale.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Bronx_Tale?wprov=sfti1

Old 12-18-2017, 08:48 PM
oldbie
Stellar HDF Member
Received 2,688 Likes on 756 Posts
The following users liked this post:
Antonio Balls (12-18-2017)
Old 12-18-2017, 10:40 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,515 Likes on 6,271 Posts

I grew up in Brooklyn, in East New York. The neighborhood Goodfellas is set in. I loved growing up there, but I wouldn't want to ride my motorcycle there now.
I did love the movie the Bronx Tale, and no offense to Motorcycle Clubs, but this scene is one of my favorites.

Old 12-19-2017, 11:58 AM
Dispatch
Road Warrior

Received 520 Likes on 268 Posts
Thumbs down Not True.

Originally Posted by bklynbob
Actually,crime is way down,and Harley’s were the least stolen bikes. No HD dealership and the largest Indy closed down a few years ago.
Says who?, absolutely not true its gotten worse! I pounded a beat in that s--- boro for 5 years before I decided to move to Florida and I still know people who live in the old neighborhood who are retiring now and are getting the hell out.

The scum has even moved upstate to places like Yorktown Heights and surrounding towns where it was unheard of twenty years ago. Governor Cuomo is going to put low income housing (projects), all over upstate in towns such as this where the people who live in it are paying on average $12,000 a year in real estate taxes. De blasio has single handedly reversed all the good that Giuliani did in NYC yet the dumb bastards just voted him in again.

The homeless situation has become so bad even the homeless are complaining. they are everywhere you go especially on the trains, its disgusting. All the degenerate low life scum has moved uptown where it 'used' to be better (private homes), than in the south Bronx and its ghettos.

It used to be so bad you didn't park your bike out of sight or it would disappear. Not to mention the cross Bronx expressway is the second worst road in the country.

For voting back in that corrupt low life for mayor, NYC deserves everything it gets.

The following users liked this post:
Ron750 (12-19-2017)
Old 12-19-2017, 12:08 PM
01fxdxt
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 123 Likes on 92 Posts

Waitin' for the " Detroit".....

Old 12-19-2017, 12:10 PM
sailmotion
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 7,838 Likes on 3,236 Posts

Great! Is this the new tank graphic?

Old 12-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Uncle G.
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,708 Likes on 1,992 Posts

Originally Posted by 6 gun
Why you know good and dad-gum well, that after all the bellyaching we have been doing about the removal of the Dyna on this here Forum, that Harley is bringing back the Dyna frame with an M8 engine and they're going to call it the Dyna Bronx. You know how Harley spells stuff, it is going to be pronounced "broncos," like as in "Denver Broncos" for all the horse power they will be producing. Now you know that I wouldn't lie to you and what comes out of my keyboard is a hundred % true. I went to the HD factory yesterday and ask them and they told me so.
So, would that make you a “hundred percenter”?

Old 12-19-2017, 04:28 PM
QNman
Supporter
Received 3,713 Likes on 1,988 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle G.
So, would that make you a “hundred percenter”?
Or a "truther"?

Old 12-19-2017, 05:33 PM
6 gun
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,743 Likes on 980 Posts

I was serious as a heart attack on the last sentence of post number 27 in which I said, "Now to any body else reading this, now would be a good time to put your rubber boots on, cause it is getting deep."

Old 12-19-2017, 05:39 PM
bklynbob
Grand HDF Member
Received 531 Likes on 377 Posts

Originally Posted by Dispatch
Says who?, absolutely not true its gotten worse! I pounded a beat in that s--- boro for 5 years before I decided to move to Florida and I still know people who live in the old neighborhood who are retiring now and are getting the hell out.

The scum has even moved upstate to places like Yorktown Heights and surrounding towns where it was unheard of twenty years ago. Governor Cuomo is going to put low income housing (projects), all over upstate in towns such as this where the people who live in it are paying on average $12,000 a year in real estate taxes. De blasio has single handedly reversed all the good that Giuliani did in NYC yet the dumb bastards just voted him in again.

The homeless situation has become so bad even the homeless are complaining. they are everywhere you go especially on the trains, its disgusting. All the degenerate low life scum has moved uptown where it 'used' to be better (private homes), than in the south Bronx and its ghettos.

It used to be so bad you didn't park your bike out of sight or it would disappear. Not to mention the cross Bronx expressway is the second worst road in the country.

For voting back in that corrupt low life for mayor, NYC deserves everything it gets.
I did 21 years otj,retired out of SCU in 2004, I still live in Bklyn. Yep,**** happens,but not like it was from 89-93. Bronx,for the most part is the last borough to come up, but it’s happening,slowly. The hipsters are coming......

Quick Reply: Harley Davidson Bronx