Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   Jiffy stand and sex on a motorcycle (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/1247851-jiffy-stand-and-sex-on-a-motorcycle.html)

corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com 08-10-2018 10:05 AM

You will want to install a Baker transmission before attempting this.

Veekness 08-10-2018 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by smitty901 (Post 17583924)
It will hold.

"It will keeeeeel"

Oh. Wait.

Wrong show...

Super Glidester 08-10-2018 10:07 AM

I boinked a chic a few years back at my buddies house, him and his wife went to bed, and left me with one of their female friends. one thing led to another and we were looking for a spot in the wood line at his place. we walked, discovered the ground was wet, cause it was 130 in the morning in the summertime. we ended up going up into his boat that was sitting on a trailer. worked out well. I think I told him I got laid on his boat and it wasn't even in the water :) But either way, nothing wrong with the OP " practicing " with his wife in the garage , then going for a ride and parking under a tree etc.

Oldskewl 08-10-2018 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Labrador (Post 17583923)
When we were much younger we tried doing it in the woods at night, but I wasn't the only one doing the poking that night. The mosquitoes were all over us and after a minute or two we had enough (of the mosquitoes) and ran back to the car. I think that is why she wants to do it in the garage.

When we were young we didn't care about the mosquitoes or anything else. Getting old sucks doesn't it.?

IronAss 08-10-2018 10:13 AM

I got reach around going down a deserted hiway back when I was a teenager and have gotten stink finger while riding also. Not what you’re looking for I know but good for story night around the campfire with buddies.

TroubleHead Fred 08-10-2018 10:13 AM

The kickstand will hold but if you do it right and really get into it you may tip the bike over the other way, or so I've heard...

Labrador 08-10-2018 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by TroubleHead Fred (Post 17583967)
The kickstand will hold but if you do it right and really get into it you may tip the bike over the other way, or so I've heard...

Damn! I hadn't thought of that!

Redlegvzv 08-10-2018 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by 0maha (Post 17583891)
Sex on a motorcycle should be reserved for spontaneous hookups at music festivals.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^
Don't see the fascination in doing it in the garage on a motorcycle. Seems kind of contrived, and it might damage the bike, LOL. It will certainly scare any animals that happen to be around.

keith_stepp 08-10-2018 10:23 AM

It's good to have goals.

Dynamick 08-10-2018 10:34 AM

This question raises a number of other questions:

- Same lube for all three holes?
- Where do you put the gas cap when filling her up?
- If you do it on an M8, who cleans up the fluid transfer?