General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PAY ATTENTION...Seriously..

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Tuckahoe
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PAY ATTENTION...Seriously..

We have a forum member who desperately needs our help, while we all sit here and BS about stupid **** he and his wife are wondering whether or not they are going to be able to get their infant son a surgery that he desperately needs.

So whether you are a real biker, a 1%, a RUB or whatever in the he!! you call yourselves.. how about a helping hand to our Bro.

If each one of us pitched in $10.00 (hopefully more if you can) then we could get Douglas Ray to NY for the surgery.

I realize the holidays are coming soon, what better gift to give than a donation to help out a child.

So I challange each of you to take this on !! I donated and don't have a pot to pi$$ in, so give it up people this is crazy!! He has to have the money by tomorrow to make it up to NY on the 8th!!

Click here to go to the main page: https://www.hdforums.com/m_2369137/tm.htm

Blessings to you all !!

Old 11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
balley
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: PAY ATTENTION...Seriously..

I appears the New York trip for surgery will be in a few weeks. We just got update from Doctor. We also need funds for the Spine surgery that is a EMERGENCY! The Spine will be taken care of First. The Doctors, Myself and Cindy are working hard on this to get him in to the Neurosurgeon, this is moving very fast.Then the trip to NY, this gives us a little more time. We found out the Total for the NY Trip is $15,000.00 plus Travel. The Doctor is $4000 - $5000.00 and the Hospital is $10,000.00, all up front. We discovered the Tethered Cord on the way to NY tofirst trip, by a Phone call from his Urologist. (Douglas has it like that, they callus after hours)The Tethered Cord can cause serious problems, neurlogical and physical. The Trip to NY for the Hemangioma will be the only one. This Doctor is amazing and can remove the Hemangioma with one Surgery! We are so thankful for Finding him and all of you Helping us to get him there to see him. We have a week or so to come up with the money. But the sooner we get it the better so we can Confirm the Surgery. We will keep you updated and the Website Updated. Thanks so much all, and God Bless you all. Any questions, Please email or call. Number on the website.
We are on the Road with everyones help to getting him and all of his problems taken care of. We, and Douglas will always be Thankful.
Keith, Cindy and Douglas

We do not have much at this time. $1380 Toward the total.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:17 PM
WVICEMAN
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How can I get a quick donation there?

Old 11-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Still running
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: WVICEMAN

How can I get a quick donation there?
Use Pay pal .

Old 11-06-2007, 02:56 PM
MarAgt
Banned Camp

Thanks for the update Tuck...

Old 11-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 7,730 Likes on 4,097 Posts

I'm sending a donation.

Quite apart from getting financial help to the parents...it is unethical for a hospital or physician to require up-front payment for that procedure in those circumstances.