General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorry to all

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 10:16 PM
fasthorse
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry to all

I wish to say I'm sorry to all the readers, mods, the admin. and the most important person, HeatherC for my behavior and comments on my earlier thread. In this season of giving, we need to give thanks for the good things in life.

There is nothing better than good friends, good Harleys, and family. I want you to know I'm thankful for the information I have received from the good people on this forum.

God Bless you all

Old 12-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts
Default RE: Sorry to all

Fasthorse was reinstated after he logged on using a different (new) login so that he could send Heather an Apology. I, along with Heather feel that he was sincere. On Heather's recommendation, Fasthorse has been allowed back on HDF. He's on "Super Secret Probation" though J/K.

Just for the record, I've ridden with Heather and Sean several times and have even spent the night at their house in Indy. Great people. Heather is just "clothing" challenged.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:34 PM
SpringerDude
Tourer

America is the land of second chances. Welcome back.

Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: fasthorse

I wish to say I'm sorry to all the readers, mods, the admin. and the most important person, HeatherC for my behavior and comments on my earlier thread. In this season of giving, we need to give thanks for the good things in life.

There is nothing better than good friends, good Harleys, and family. I want you to know I'm thankful for the information I have received from the good people on this forum.

God Bless you all
Apology accepted & given as well,,,,like I said their good friends of mine & you always back up your friends.
This is a cool place,,,get to know the folks here,,,,a good bunch to know.

HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank you fasthorse. It is appreciated. Apology accepted. [sm=deal.gif]

Old 12-07-2007, 10:46 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Double secret probation?

Old 12-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

Yes, "Double Secret Probation." That means that you and one other Moderator has to follow him where ever he goes on the forum to make sure he plays nice.
ORIGINAL: TUNDRA_schumacher

Double secret probation?

Old 12-07-2007, 11:07 PM
fasthorse
Cruiser

Thanks for responding back. There is a bond with Harley riders.I messed withthat tonight and it taught me a lesson. Sometimes things happen for a reason. I needed a swift kick in the butt tonight. Thanks for the lesson.

Sometimes I can be a jerk, at least you good people got the nads to set a guy right. Thanks for the second chance.

Double secret probation though, better watch my step. LOL Double secret probation, now that's funny.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:42 PM
x2lee
Banned

We need more women like her. And I mean that in a most sincere way
ORIGINAL: Terry1955

Fasthorse was reinstated after he logged on using a different (new) login so that he could send Heather an Apology. I, along with Heather feel that he was sincere. On Heather's recommendation, Fasthorse has been allowed back on HDF. He's on "Super Secret Probation" though J/K.

Just for the record, I've ridden with Heather and Sean several times and have even spent the night at their house in Indy. Great people. Heather is just "clothing" challenged.

Old 12-08-2007, 12:10 AM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

Now that's funny. [sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Quick Reply: Sorry to all