General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The truth about chaps...women dig them!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Black Lion
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The truth about chaps...women dig them!

Don't know how cool a man would look riding his hog with *****s on. Little pink leather *****s with lace a Sorry.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:51 PM
sldavis
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: GAGirl

Women dig the!
Yes, yes we do. DUH!!! I've been saying that all along, but men just Never listen. You're always too worried about what the other guys will think and not what the women think. So, unless you're into getting lucky with other guys, PAY ATTENTION!
Yep, took the S/O to dinner Saturday night, and told her I had ordered a set from Fox Creek. She asked why I hadn't gotten any sooner and I tild her it was the whole Village People image. She told me when girls see a good looking guy in chaps, they don't think Village People, they think "Cowboy". Let's Ride!!!

Old 01-21-2008, 03:58 PM
99_percenter
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: sldavis

Women dig the!
Yes, yes we do. DUH!!! I've been saying that all along, but men just Never listen. You're always too worried about what the other guys will think and not what the women think. So, unless you're into getting lucky with other guys, PAY ATTENTION!
Yep, took the S/O to dinner Saturday night, and told her I had ordered a set from Fox Creek. She asked why I hadn't gotten any sooner and I tild her it was the whole Village People image. She told me when girls see a good looking guy in chaps, they don't think Village People, they think "Cowboy". Let's Ride!!!
YUP my wife and her buddies say the same thing, decent looking, guys are fine in chaps .. thats enuff for me ... also .. she has a shirt or two around herethat say ... "you must be at least 70" tall to ride this ride" lil short guys just wont do.. and need not apply within (c:

now I DO understand that _some_ guys should never attempt the chaps thang...

My wife nor none of herbuds find the doo-rag an attractive peice of attire..
nor do they find leather pants attractive on ANY guy .. that is taboo... so I've been told by the ladies I run with...

just an observation

YMMV

99%r

Old 01-21-2008, 04:07 PM
Marsh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well it was in the high 30's today and you better believe I wore my chaps, but I'm not good looking so maybe I should have stayed home.
Marsh

Old 01-21-2008, 04:11 PM
krub6t9
Extreme HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

My wife showed a pic of me in my leathers to her friend and she wow He looks hot I wonder what they feel like.

Old 01-21-2008, 05:39 PM
x2lee
Banned

My wife says chaps are sexy but it depends on the man wearing them more than the chaps. I wear mine because
they are functional, the other part is just a fringe benefit, pun intended

Women dig the!

Old 01-21-2008, 06:17 PM
akenaten
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay folks. One more time:

Chaps are gay,homo,light in the loafers,pole smoking,fruity,butt pirate,gay pirate,slob throbbing,nancy boy,queer eye for the gay chaps,skirtster/deluxe/blue bike, etc.......
[sm=TY.gif]

Now if'n ya'll will excuse me I have a date with my boyfriend!

Old 01-21-2008, 06:32 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Women like purses, dresses, etc. on other women;not on guys people. Let's not get carried away. Chaps on guys are hawt to women! How much clearer do we need to make this statement short of drawing ya a picture. [8D]

(Why are men as dense as black holes sometimes!? ) ::shakes head; leaves to check other threads........::

Old 01-21-2008, 06:37 PM
99_percenter
Road Warrior

Women like purses, dresses, etc. on other women;not on guys people. Let's not get carried away. Chaps on guys are hawt to women! How much clearer do we need to make this statement short of drawing ya a picture. [8D]

(Why are men as dense as black holes sometimes!? ) ::shakes head; leaves to check other threads........::
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

99%r

Old 01-21-2008, 06:44 PM
itileman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm too old to be hot, but I still own 3 pair - 1 leather, 1 kevalr for riding and 1 set of oilskins for hunting.
Retro Hot?
Ahh, no.

Quick Reply: The truth about chaps...women dig them!