General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good Sonny Barger story...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 12:10 PM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Good Sonny Barger story...

ORIGINAL: The Baron

ORIGINAL: carlo

I go through Life Not trusting Any one Doctor. Lawer, Police, School Teachers, Priest's,The people next door.The News Papers, The Rep & Dems Cause I no what these people are capable of doing for Greed, Sex, Glory. If you know what im trying to convay.
While you are correct, there is a diffeence between what any of your examples and what I am speaking of.

Will your neighbor pick up a random woman, take her back to their place, throw her on the floor, kick her senseless, put her in the trunk of a car, drive to the desert, stab her countless times and then attempt to cut her head off so he can stick it on a pole, simply because she talked ****?

I don't know who the real 1%ers are here or who has been associated, but until you've lived it I suggest you keep your uninformed opinions to yourselves. And no, talking to them at the bar or going to one of their parties does not count.
You know nothing about me nor I you. I Don,t know my neighbors that well enough To know what they do I don,t care either. But I don't trust anyone with my life except my Mother. My point I don't live under a rock. Or beleave the Bull S%^* that the news meda portrays. Ive witnessed life Ive seen good bad ugly I judge no one as I trust no one.

Old 03-18-2008, 12:12 PM
The Baron
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: carlo

You know nothing about me nor I you. I Don,t know my neighbors that well enough To know what they do I don,t care either. But I don't trust anyone with my life except my Mother. My point I don't live under a rock. Or beleave the Bull S%^* that the news meda portrays. Ive witnessed life Ive seen good bad ugly I judge no one as I trust no one.
Sounds like a pretty good policy to me.

Old 03-18-2008, 12:37 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

ORIGINAL: txfatboyz

ORIGINAL: rocknrod

I guess we all have to make decisions in life.
I made mine, he made his. You make yours.

Right on ! thats kinda the way I see it.
I cant condem the man because I have not walked 1 foot in his shoes.
Is he a saint? LOL hell no he aint but he aint the devil either.
To me he knows he has made some misstakes in life and simply wishes to be left alone to live his life his way.

I say live on Sonny live on.

Did you just call him a prophylactic????

j/k

Old 03-18-2008, 02:04 PM
njdiver
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: DannyZ71

To me he knows he has made some misstakes in life and simply wishes to be left alone to live his life his way.

Did you just call him a prophylactic????

j/k

NOW THAT IS THE FUNNIEST POST YET[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-18-2008, 03:16 PM
SA315B
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: lp

I feel that way about Charles Manson.....Live on Charlie!
I can't judge you because I haven't walked 1 foot in your shoes.... and he made his decisions in life and I made mine...that Charlie, what a great guy!!!!

If you think about it, Charles Mansion has killed less people than Sonny and his organization...

lp

Manson killed less than Sonny? I don’t know I was never around when Ralph did anything like that. But I’ll bet, if he did, he had at least met them first and had a reason other than they just happened to be hitchhiking or lived in a house picked out at random.

Charlie is where he should be.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:29 PM
stubby
Road Captain

The man was and probably still is a great rider. Thereare people out there who have caused a lot more pain and human suffering than Sonny has. That he is 70 and doing what he wants and where he wants brings a smile.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:05 PM
Mr Breeze
Cruiser

"Thereare people out there who have caused a lot more pain and human suffering than Sonny has"

Yeah look at our Gov't...I trust them the policeand the media....Not

Old 03-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Hogman07
Intermediate

short story about sonny and his members.was in Sturgis 2002. Friends bike just broke down and we dropped it off in town, was walking down a alley and found a little back yard bar. We were ouside at a patio bar , just three of us. There was about 10 other people scattered around. In walks Sonny and about 15 people, all Angels.They post 2 bodyguard at the rear gate and 2 at the front gate, they ask everyone to leave and go inside to the bar, with the exception of the 3 of us. They did make it known they didnt want to be bothered but they also didnt cause us any troubel. Actually the body guards were friendly. But Im sure there is two sides to him and surely wouldnt want to see the one side.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:20 PM
baxter
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: maxum96

The guy is nothing but a criminal. What has he done to help his fellow man or better society? Not a damn thing. I'm glad you didn't mind your tax dollars supporting him while he was in prison. I'm more impressed by the average joe that works 9-5, pays his taxes, and stays out of trouble. Here's a little rundown on Sonny.

http://www.organized-crime.de/revbar01sonnybarger.htm

Whats this i smell?! .... ohhhhh Its PU$$Y ... .... and i bet your a fukingmodel fukncitizenhuh? and if you are then congradufuknlations!but i doubt you are , your just anotheropionated a$$hole that thinks he knows it all and can pass judgement upon anyone he sees fit. people like you are why this country is turning to a pile ofpu$$ys..let he without sin cast the first stone you piece of $hit... but before you do blow me you fukn saint! lol . ..........................................

Old 03-18-2008, 05:22 PM
The Baron
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Yikes!

I like the LOL at the end though. Nice touch.

Quick Reply: Good Sonny Barger story...