General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motorcycle Patches

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 06:48 AM
BearNVa
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brenn
Then do as you please. Apparently you live in the world of make-believe, where it's all kittens and fairies. Even you can't seriously be that naive. Maybe you could get one like this, and then tell peple who object that you paid for it and it's your right:
I'm dumb NOT stupid...LOL besides people on here make it sound like if I go out and buy a vest and put ANY kind of patch on (which I'm not doing either buying or putting) it I'm gonna get my *** kicked... does that not sound stupid? I've got common sense and why would I try to pretend I'm part of a MC when I'm not... anyone that would try to put a MC clubs patch on their cut without being a member or associated in some way needs to have their *** kicked. No life isn't all roses and sunbeams but it's not all stupidity, death, destruction and me against you or you against me either.

Last edited by BearNVa; 07-13-2011 at 06:56 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:21 AM
wolvie1892
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brenn
I'm laughing because I imagine you trying to explain this to people who are stomping you...maybe with a lisp. "hey, stop that, you guys are just lashing out emotionally because you can't compete intellectually."
When I read this I imagined MR. Slave from South Park saying all that. That was funny as hell.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:21 AM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BearNVa
I'm dumb NOT stupid...LOL besides people on here make it sound like if I go out and buy a vest and put ANY kind of patch on (which I'm not doing either buying or putting) it I'm gonna get my *** kicked... does that not sound stupid? I've got common sense and why would I try to pretend I'm part of a MC when I'm not... anyone that would try to put a MC clubs patch on their cut without being a member or associated in some way needs to have their *** kicked. No life isn't all roses and sunbeams but it's not all stupidity, death, destruction and me against you or you against me either.
Depends....Sounds like you haven't ever been to Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Lebanon, Syria or Detroit.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:28 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

you guys do realize this is 3 years old and was dug up by a spammer, right?

Old 07-13-2011, 07:29 AM
BearNVa
Road Captain

Originally Posted by carpetride
Depends....Sounds like you haven't ever been to Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Lebanon, Syria or Detroit.
Nope I have not sir but I have several friends who have and work with that side daily. I respect their service very much...

Old 07-13-2011, 07:30 AM
BearNVa
Road Captain

Originally Posted by schumacher
you guys do realize this is 3 years old and was dug up by a spammer, right?
Yes but it passes the time....

Old 07-13-2011, 10:17 AM
Big_Al47
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 93 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Vanharley
Rent the movie "Office Space" Jennifer Aniston works at a theme restaurant called Chotchke's, which is in the same office park as the huge, soulless software corporation where the protagonists of the movie are employed. The restaurant is a nightmare of perkiness.Employees are dressed in uniforms loaded down with cute buttons that flash and twinkle and say things like "We're Not in Kansas Anymore" and give the illusion of individuality in an entirely programmed way.
The buttons are called "flair." Each employee is required to wear "15 pieces of flair." Aniston wears 15 pieces of flair, and is berated (in the modern, passive-aggressive style of berating) by her manager for wearing only 15 pieces of flair. Wear as much "Flair as ya Want!
I love that movie....easily in my top-3 of all time....ALL TIME!!

Old 07-16-2011, 08:17 AM
Bankrupt
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mntsnow
Also just to clarify on flag patches.....It does not matter which side of the vest it is placed as long as the proper flag orientation is dealt with... A simple way to remember which direction a flag patch goes is the field of blue & stars is closest to the heart with the stripes heading towards the outside of the body....
Example.
Right side placement
http://www.legendaryusa.com/Right_Fa.../rightflag.htm

Left side placement
http://www.legendaryusa.com/American...p/leftflag.htm
(most commonly seen but is not the only proper way when using the correct patch as shown above)
The "Right side" patch just looks very awkward....and wrong. Not saying it is - just looks it.

Old 07-16-2011, 08:23 AM
Crex39
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by carpetride
I've been to Iraq and Detroit, I felt safer in Iraq.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:50 PM
HARLEY119
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if some has a problem with you displaying patches that support are troops there in wrong country.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Patches