General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Important Announcement-Please Read ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 11:12 AM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts
Default RE: Important Announcement-Please Read ASAP

Thanks for the heads up.....

Old 08-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

Im sorry. You must have missed the dozens of announcements weve posted on the forum updates and how to post without all the crap that makes your post illegible. Notice that I dont have any of that crap in my post?
ORIGINAL: barkster99

Huh?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Am I missing something here?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I can't post more than a few words, what I do post is nearly illegible due to all the crap characters, this has been going on for how many months?, and you want to warn me about saving pics???

Old 08-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Soft06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[sm=thanx.gif]

Old 08-03-2008, 11:41 AM
barkster99
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

Im sorry. You must have missed the dozens of announcements weve posted on the forum updates and how to post without all the crap that makes your post illegible. Notice that I dont have any of that crap in my post?

Huh?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; Am I missing something here?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I can't post more than a few words, what I do post is nearly illegible due to all the crap characters, this has been going on for how many months?, and you want to warn me about saving pics???
&nbsp\\;
So how 'bout telling me how to do it instead of just being a smart ***?&nbsp\\; Maybe a sticky?&nbsp\\; And why so quiet about when this magic fix will happen?&nbsp\\; 2008?&nbsp\\; Does anyone really post pics here that they don't have local copies of?&nbsp\\; And, if I want soft ****, it won't be HDForums.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Nomad X
Road Warrior

Cool,thanks Terry!

Old 08-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

What's wrong with a couple of \\;\\;\\;s and \\\\\\\\s\\;\\\\\\s in your sentence. My grade school teacher used to put them in my sentences along with a bunch of other marks.

Old 08-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Rugar
Tourer

Huh?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\; Am I missing something here?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I can't post more than a few words, what I do post is nearly illegible due to all the crap characters, this has been going on for how many months?, and you want to warn me about saving pics???
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
So how 'bout telling me how to do it instead of just being a smart ***?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Maybe a sticky?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; And why so quiet about when this magic fix will happen?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; 2008?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Does anyone really post pics here that they don't have local copies of?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; And, if I want soft ****, it won't be HDForums.
[sm=laughat.gif]&nbsp\\;[sm=admin.gif]

Old 08-03-2008, 01:27 PM
MilesJ
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Wecroft

What's wrong with a couple of \\\\\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\;s and \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\s\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\s in your sentence. My grade school teacher used to put them in my sentences along with a bunch of other marks.
&nbsp\\;
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 08-03-2008, 01:33 PM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Terry

Old 08-03-2008, 02:17 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Guess I missed them too.&nbsp\\; I haven't been posting here simply because I can't.&nbsp\\; Can you point me in the right direction?

Huh?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; Am I missing something here?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I can't post more than a few words, what I do post is nearly illegible due to all the crap characters, this has been going on for how many months?, and you want to warn me about saving pics???

Quick Reply: Important Announcement-Please Read ASAP