General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ride the Pig Trail last Friday?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Cajun King
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone ride the Pig Trail last Friday?

Friday the 19th around 2:30 we were on the Pig Trail before you get to Turner Bend and a photographer was taking pictures of all the bikes going by. I didn't see a name on his van but would like to contact him about getting the picture he took of us. Does anyone know who this is? I have done a google search but can't find anything and Turner Bend Store dosn't know who he is.Thanks for your help.

Old 10-09-2008, 03:19 PM
clinteg
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I just joined the forum because I wanted to give you a heads up on your quest to find this photographer. I too was looking for this same person and google searches came up with nothing, but I did find this thread (funny that). I don't ride a Harley (yet) but for now I own a Honda VFR and a guy on one of my forums said that he got some shots of a VFR and I asked him to post up some pictures and low and behold, IT WAS THAT GUY!!!!! Anyhow, just thought I'd spread the good news and here's his website. I think you'll find what you're looking for there.

http://www.dutchphotographic.com/

Old 10-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Cajun King
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by clinteg
Hello, I just joined the forum because I wanted to give you a heads up on your quest to find this photographer. I too was looking for this same person and google searches came up with nothing, but I did find this thread (funny that). I don't ride a Harley (yet) but for now I own a Honda VFR and a guy on one of my forums said that he got some shots of a VFR and I asked him to post up some pictures and low and behold, IT WAS THAT GUY!!!!! Anyhow, just thought I'd spread the good news and here's his website. I think you'll find what you're looking for there.

http://www.dutchphotographic.com/
Thanks man...thats it. I really appreciate it. Did you order anything? I know I will.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:25 AM
clinteg
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't order any because he's sending the pictures for free since I'm a fellow VFRD member. How cool is that!? I would definitely order them regardless if I had to pay though. Those are the only shots I have of me in action on the bike so I'd definitely be puchasing them. Who knows when you'll get another opportunity to get a high quality action shot like that! He has a lot of great pictures and seems like a real good guy. So spread the word to your friends if he has pictures of them too!!!!

-Clint

Old 10-10-2008, 09:24 AM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn it's true... You meet the nicest people on a Honda....