General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW Turbo kit to be released........

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Daniel@Tigretune
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Turbo kit to be released........

Here are a few pics of our brand new turbo kit to be released by the 2nd quarter of 2009.....Enjoy

Attached Thumbnails NEW Turbo kit to be released........-daniel-006.jpg   NEW Turbo kit to be released........-daniel-007.jpg   NEW Turbo kit to be released........-daniel-008.jpg  
Old 01-25-2009, 09:38 PM
7/11 The Crapshooter
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, what happened to the lower body work to hide all that plumbing and the intercooler?

Old 01-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Big Jake
Tourer

So Daniel - what kind of horsepower and torque numbers are you getting and how much are you seelling your new kit for?

If your our going to join today to sell your stuff you should know that it is not received to well here. This is not a sales site

Last edited by Big Jake; 01-25-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:04 PM
ashenfang
Cruiser

Man, that exhaust work looks terrible. Sorry, something about a turbo and a harley just doesn't seem right....I dunno to each their own. I would be interested in numbers though.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:34 AM
FBTRIKE
Road Captain

Not tryin to be an a-hole.........but, I guess I can't help it. IMHO, that is one butt ugly set up. May be ok for a race bike, but unless that is just a mock up, it needs lots of work in the, "form verses function" department. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it will be interesting to see what others think, or what the finished product looks like. I know I probably sound like a jerk, just being honest. Maybe others will love the look and I really do hope it goes well for you. I hope you sell tons of them and I have to eat my words. Good luck.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:57 AM
1Coastie
Road Master

Man that is uuuuugly! Drag race only? Where's the air cleaner? That turbo intake is in the perfect position to suck up a rock tossed off the front tire! What about rain?
Don’t get me wrong, it's a neat idea, but THAT needs ALOT more engineering. JMHO

Old 01-26-2009, 12:09 PM
I8AGSXR
Tourer

Who in their right mind would ride that in public, looks like you picked the scrap yard for parts, it really looks like warmed up crap!

Old 01-26-2009, 12:22 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Spam alert has been sent on this one...that little yellow triangle in the upper right hand corner is there just for that...these guys slip in here trying to sell stuff, they're not a paying sponsor, and don't contribute a dime to keep this site going for us...

Last edited by *NIGHT TRAIN*; 01-26-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Michael G
Intermediate

I can't speak for anyone but myself... I don't understand 'WHY?'. If I wanted a crotch rocket... I'd have bought a Hayabusa. If it had to be a harley... I'd have bought a V-ROD. To take a beautiful Harley and beat it with an "ugly-stick" seems out there. By the way... what is that purple thingy? A Fleshlight?

Old 01-26-2009, 01:02 PM
codyshop
Tourer

Somewhere, a ricer kid with a Civic is looking for his junk. I give the whole disaster about 45 minutes before rocks and sand cause charge side impellor and the entire top end to self-destruct.

Quick Reply: NEW Turbo kit to be released........