General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Day 1 of MSC finished today!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 07:28 PM
guitarbug
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Day 1 of MSC finished today!

Well i made it through my first day of Motorcycle Safety Class today. First 2 hours was class and then the next 6 hours on the range! I am wiped out boy... I tell you what, i am so glad i took it. It's the first class that i ever took that i did not want to end, lol.. Funny how drivng a little 250 Kawasaki can be a blast when you can beat on it and not worry about laying it down. Not that i did or anything. I did pretty good so far as the teacher putting me in front after a while to get the speed up. We started with some real slow people on the cornering and it sucked because they were making it so we were not even getting out of 2nd. When i took the lead i got us up to 3rd and we stayed there for the whole exercise. It's amazing how much looking at where you want to go helps. I knew they were watching my every move so on the weaving part i looked straight through the cones and did it with ease and with the sharp 90 degree turns same thing. Look where you want the bike to go and it goes there, simple but never so true. Had a blast and looking forward to tomorrow then i can go down and finally get my dang license and not worry about getting pulled over AGAIN! I highly recommend this course to any rider, i was pretty experienced in the past but i learned a ton today.

Old 02-07-2009, 07:31 PM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Congratulations. I've never talked to even a seasoned rider who took the course and didn't come away with the same opinion.

Old 02-07-2009, 07:32 PM
guitarbug
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JBaker421
Congratulations. I've never talked to even a seasoned rider who took the course and didn't come away with the same opinion.
Thanks! I am sure anyone could benifit from it!