General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

stupid cagers - ideo

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 07:58 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The cager was in no way at fault here. The biker was. And I'm sure if the cager stopped he still would of received hell from the other bikers. I'm not saying he was right for driving away either. It's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't things

Old 05-20-2009, 01:13 PM
mes
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the guy on the second bike was the lucky one. another foot or two and he would of been down there with the other a-hole. the people in the car didn't do anything wrong. the guys on the bikes totally screwed the pooch on that one. in more ways then one. brings back to mind an old saying, Ride Safe.

Old 05-20-2009, 01:45 PM
TequilaJohn
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well...can't have it both ways...dumbasses actin like billy badasses, wantin folks to be all afraid of 'em and all that crap...and then, expectin a van fulla scared folks to stop and help. A couple comments on here have already proven that there are enuf dipsticks out there that automatically presume the cager's at fault, to validate the comments from the van. Personally, I woulda helped out even if the rider was bein a stupid *****...but then, I'm a rider...they most likely weren't. BTW...that was up on the Dragon...the people-doin-dumb-chit capital of the South.

Old 05-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Bossman1
Outstanding HDF Member

Stoopid unnecessary fokup cagers really had no place to get out of the way and biker thinkin he owns the road!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Darkrider1
Cruiser

Guess the saying If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be a moron are true! Just cuz someone's on a bike and dresses like a rider dosen't mean that he is! Guys like this give other rider's a bad name and then blame the cager's

Old 05-20-2009, 04:19 PM
walkerinin
Road Master
Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

I have seen this video many times before and it always makes me chuckle. The cagers think they are going to get their azzes beat by some guys just because they ride a Harley. Most of the guys I ride with are over 50 and WAY to far out of shape to kick anybody's azz.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:02 PM
nytryder
Elite HDF Member
Received 296 Likes on 176 Posts

WATCH THIS!

Old 05-20-2009, 06:12 PM
papadop88
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Biker was an idiot...could have found a better place to pass. Not the cager's fault at all...maybe they weren't familiar with the road so they were going slower. They have every right to ride that road to. As far as stopping and helping, maybe they could have stopped to help pull the motorcycle out, but other than that, it would have caused alot of clutter and arguing. Looked like there were enough people there already willing to help...sometimes too much help is worse. Not their fault the guy was an idiot.

This world would prob be in a better place if people actually took responsibility for their own actions rather than looking to point the blame on someone else...

Old 05-21-2009, 06:29 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by ashenfang
I stumbled across this video on You Tube. Crazy. I can't believe they didn't stop to help, or even call 911 because they were afraid of getting their *** kicked. Though the accident was not totally their fault, I believe the slow movement of their car contributed to the accident. I will add though that the guy who went down apparently was not looking ahead, or just doesn't know how to handle his bike. - Listen at the end. "Fu$%ing idiot! I would have pulled over if there was any place to have pulled over" What a moron, I saw lots of space.

They guy better hope those bikers didn't get his plate number. They would have been less likely to kick his *** for stopping and helping, rather than just leaving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZFpIpaFMlc

Old video.
How you can even think the cagers were even the slightest bit at fault amazes me.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Bluzmn59
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DannyZ71
......he was a dumb *** in a no-dumb-***-zone.
That is the quote of the day. (and so very true)

Quick Reply: stupid cagers - ideo