General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone bought Wicked Image wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Ghettofrog
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone bought Wicked Image wheels?

I saw some Wicked Image wheels in a magazine but I dont know anyone that actually has them or had them. They look great in the magazine pics but it's hard to find any to see in person (DFW area Texas). Any comments or reviews would be helpful before I purchase a pair online.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:21 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Old 11-25-2009, 01:33 AM
RKKY
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Never used any of the wheels but have used their shift/brake levers and mirrors. All of have been excellent quality.

Old 11-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

We have been selling their wheels for years and they are good quality. The chrome is second to none and the fitments are usually very good. We offer good prices on their wheels so if you are interested just send me a pm and I will see what I can do for you. Rob at Hogpro

Old 08-17-2011, 10:07 AM
Hogvrod
Stage I
Default Do not buy!!!!!

Their wheels look awesome right? Just wait until the chrome comes off the front wheel (first thing) and wait 7 weeks to get your wheel back. Then wait till your pulley breaks (second thing) and wait four weeks to get it back right in the middie of summer! The wait till the chrome peels on the back wheel (third thing) which I noticed in sturgis two weeks ago and they wont send you another wheel so you have to send it back to get re-chromed, again in the middle of summer. THEN wait until your cush drive shifts and the pulley starts floping around and your bike is now completly down again in the middle of summer!!! My goal is to make sure no other bikers have to deal with the issues I have had to deal with. This last one could have killed me!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Old 03-06-2012, 08:47 PM
WickedImageInc
6th Gear
Default Come On

Wow, with about $500 in free mirrors and a custom made shift linkage and taking back and re-chroming things for free no questions asked about how chipping really occured you would think that someone would have good things about you. It takes time to get things re-chromed for us and I personally apologized to you for that and made it right with free items. How about what we did do for you?

Originally Posted by Hogvrod
Their wheels look awesome right? Just wait until the chrome comes off the front wheel (first thing) and wait 7 weeks to get your wheel back. Then wait till your pulley breaks (second thing) and wait four weeks to get it back right in the middie of summer! The wait till the chrome peels on the back wheel (third thing) which I noticed in sturgis two weeks ago and they wont send you another wheel so you have to send it back to get re-chromed, again in the middle of summer. THEN wait until your cush drive shifts and the pulley starts floping around and your bike is now completly down again in the middle of summer!!! My goal is to make sure no other bikers have to deal with the issues I have had to deal with. This last one could have killed me!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Old 03-06-2012, 08:55 PM
spankdog
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Hogvrod
First post and use it to dog the **** out of a vendor. Class act.