General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley and Marisa Miller

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 06:52 PM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by OUTLAW1969
Yeah, I got the poster for Christmas. She is a knockout.
I find her to not be very attractive. Lots of makeup, the right clothes, a good photographer and Photoshop - almost any woman can be made to appear much more attractive than she really is. There are very few women who are actually all that good looking on their own.

Old 01-24-2010, 12:52 AM
Barkoff
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by harleydavis
Marisa and her husband just joined the Monterey Bay Hog Chapter-Santa Cruz section. She is from Aptos where I live and look forward to seeing her at a chapter meeting sometime!
You know I'm the last to know things in the entertainment world. A few weeks ago I was riding in SC and stopped in for fuel. Met and started talking with a guy I have known for twenty years, we are both in construction and we were crying to one another how tough things were.

I walked around the pump and stopped cold when I saw his bike, brand new, all the bells, whistles and chrome. I told him, Damn Marc, things can't be that bad.

He replied, "my daughter just bought this for me, she got a gig with Harley".

"Wow, really, is the daughter who got into modeling?"

He replied "ya, she bought me one and herself one, I think she got a good deal".

"Gee Marc, your daughter must be doing OK at it huh?"

He looked kind of funny at me and told me to go home and google Marisa Miller

Well Dammmm

Old 01-24-2010, 04:48 AM
WWECOUGAR
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MidnitEvil
I find her to not be very attractive. Lots of makeup, the right clothes, a good photographer and Photoshop - almost any woman can be made to appear much more attractive than she really is. There are very few women who are actually all that good looking on their own.
I think, in this case, you may be in the minority in thinking she not attractive. That said, yep, the makeup, clothes, photographer, and airbrush can do wonders for otherwise average looking women. If she enjoys riding her HD, more power to her.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:29 AM
Far 3ast
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I got two of the posters. The poster is two sided, with a different picture on each side. I had them framed and they are hanging in my man cave.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:57 AM
Two Speed
Advanced

Nice,,, good looking bike too

Old 01-24-2010, 07:23 AM
cardoctor
Road Captain

she needs to eat a cheese steak or two . alittle two skinny for me

Old 01-24-2010, 07:27 AM
skullwizard
Cruiser

shes smoking hotttt!!!!!!

Old 01-24-2010, 07:52 AM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 20,949 Likes on 8,263 Posts

I agree with Evil here. I have the 2009 V-Rod calender. Oh yeah she's good looking and I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but she's not a "Knock Out"..

Old 01-24-2010, 09:15 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

with te right clothes lots of make up, a good photographer and photoshop, even da gumpmeister could be made to look like a playboy bunny

Old 01-24-2010, 10:17 AM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by WWECOUGAR
I think, in this case, you may be in the minority in thinking she not attractive. That said, yep, the makeup, clothes, photographer, and airbrush can do wonders for otherwise average looking women.
I don't know if it is that many people are easily fooled, or that many people *want* to be easily fooled. Most of the "really hot" chicks fed to us by Hollywood and the media are very average looking women. Most of us know this - we see the photos of them without all the makeup and airbrushing here and there. In some cases, you run into someone on the street and in the course of the conversation, she is "offended" because you didn't know who she was (and she is some big named actress or model).

I'm not saying these women are unattractive, just they are nowhere near as attractive as they may appear to be in the photos or movies.

Quick Reply: Harley and Marisa Miller