General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Idiot

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 10:57 AM
73oldsman
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Had a street bike sped by me on the way to work one morning. I caught up with him at the next light He looked over at me and I gave him a head nod hello to which he started revving his engine. Light changed, he jumped into the intersection haulin *** and then all I saw was brake lights in front of me as he was locking it up to keep from being a hood ornament of one of our notorious lite runners! That young man learned a valuable lesson and I'm was so glad I didn't witness someone's death right before my very eyes that morning...

Old 02-12-2010, 11:01 AM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,117 Likes on 1,027 Posts

Ya can get run over from behind down here, if you stop for a red light!

Old 02-12-2010, 11:10 AM
travroc
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister

And then that video of that girl getting pummeled by another girl, while others stand and watch. WTF is going on here, Kids ?????
But the security officers did exactly what they were supposed to do, "observe and report". Sad, very sad.

Old 02-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Trex
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

You guys with the Harleys that won't go 70 really have some problems like maybe only runnin on 1 cylinder. The scary thing about this guy I saw was that there was a line of cars in the left turn lane so it would have been hard to see anyone entering the intersection from that direction, he was just obviously very stupid.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:04 PM
DC-LoudSound
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Iceman24
RLR's are becoming a problem everywhere. I see vehicles & bike's blaze through every day & taught my kids to "pause" before heading through a green light when it changes - to be sure. All I can say & they'll learn someday - the hard way!

Smart Man .... teach your kids right, and keep em' safe.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Steve On 3
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts

That is probably just an example of the gene pool cleaning itself. If he continues to ride like that , his guardian angel will be taking a break one day and he will really foul up a lot of peoples day,

y'all play nice

Bub

Old 02-12-2010, 01:22 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 817 Likes on 803 Posts

That getting to be the norm around here anymore.....running the light after it turns red..
What gets me also are the ones who try to time the red light going green by the time they get there so they won't have to stop.

Not a good mix when both of those kind of driving habits meet at an intersection....

Last edited by oct1949; 02-12-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:47 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What I saw was two pussies in those yellow road cone vest watching one feral animal try to kick someone to death with head shots. It would have cost me my job ----because I would have at least got between them when the fight got in front of me. Chicken **** policy wrote by a coward of a boss, with his lawyers advice most likely while his insurance carrier emphasized the risk and cost to intervention. I was looking for a job when I got this one and I can look for another. Something seriously wrong with this country where intervention in criminal acts is policy.
Originally Posted by travroc
But the security officers did exactly what they were supposed to do, "observe and report". Sad, very sad.

Old 02-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Trex
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater
What I saw was two pussies in those yellow road cone vest watching one feral animal try to kick someone to death with head shots. It would have cost me my job ----because I would have at least got between them when the fight got in front of me. Chicken **** policy wrote by a coward of a boss, with his lawyers advice most likely while his insurance carrier emphasized the risk and cost to intervention. I was looking for a job when I got this one and I can look for another. Something seriously wrong with this country where intervention in criminal acts is policy.
You changed the subject but I absolutly agree with you Oldairboater, when I saw that the hair on my neck stood up.Three of those fkin security pussies were trying to act like they didn't even see it. Worthless trash.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Whose Harley won't do 70?

Last edited by Thundermug; 02-12-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Idiot