General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Girlfriend Starts MSF Class on Friday

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Trippster
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

My wife just took the course two weeks ago with no motorcycle experience at all. She did very well and I'm proud of her.
Now she's riding this.

Old 04-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Havic08
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very Nice

Old 04-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Grrrl
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lizdc
I should get one as a single girl that says want to be my bitch who rides on back.. Back seat is open boys ..
Liz, just get the one that says...If you can read this, the Bitch just passed you.
That may just work as a pick up line too...lol

Last edited by Grrrl; 04-26-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: add
Old 04-26-2010, 04:15 PM
OutlawBagger
Road Captain

My girlfriend finished her class 3 weeks ago, got her permit and this past weekend she bought a 883C. We rode around the neighboorhood yesterday and it was fun having her next to me (not as much fun as her against me). Tell her goodluck and have fun.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Brockmeister
Cruiser

The apes are on MY Sporty! And yes we go at her pace! ( Guys.. don't we ALWAYS go at their pace? ). Liz, she will be taking the class at PG Comm. College. That's close to our houses. As far as riding bitch, I'm all for it. Just don't be suprised if something comes between us. LOL

Old 04-26-2010, 08:03 PM
lizdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Brockmeister
The apes are on MY Sporty! And yes we go at her pace! ( Guys.. don't we ALWAYS go at their pace? ). Liz, she will be taking the class at PG Comm. College. That's close to our houses. As far as riding bitch, I'm all for it. Just don't be suprised if something comes between us. LOL
Old Glory uses the range at the college for the range days.. The community college class was next to us. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so she will do great..

And that is to funny I just that would be the draw back of putting a guy bitch (or the asset depending on how much you like them).

Old 04-26-2010, 08:18 PM
RandyDowdy
Outstanding HDF Member

I've been married for 10 and with her for 15 total. Now she is getting antsy about learning to ride. She isn't ready yet, but is thinking about it. I would like to find a small dirt bike to teach her on. My 99 sporty just seems like the wrong kind of bike to learn on. I was riding solo at 6 years old, so I can't imagine having to learn as an adult. I know it happens all the time, but I can just see her dropping my bike. What a nightmare!

But I would like for her to learn to ride. Maybe I'll try to teach her anyway. She has done lots of things for me over the years that she wasn't crazy about, lmao. Fair should be fair, right?

RD

Old 04-26-2010, 08:23 PM
fmudge
Cruiser

Nice to see all of the women comment about pacing. I have had first hand experience with my wife and riding. Let her decide on the bike and most of all make sure she is comfortable with the riding. We bought her a Deluxe after she graduated Rider's Edge. Good luck and have fun together.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Enforcer419
Cruiser

Congrats to the both of you. I took the MSF Basic Rider course 3 years ago. $20 for the temp packet and $25 for the class. Found out I love riding for $45. My wife has hinted about taking the course, but still waiting for her to decide. I'm not gonna press her about it.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:46 PM
BuckeyeMan
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DANG! Girls that ride are the hottest! Keep it up girls.

Quick Reply: Girlfriend Starts MSF Class on Friday