General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

j @ p cycles

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 09:02 PM
steve54
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default j @ p cycles

just after some info on j@p cycles just put an order in for a stage 11 Arlen ness big air kit , after doing the transaction was told that in 24 hrs they would send me a quote for postage , but i canceled it before i got the quote as i bought a Roland sands instead from a different supplier , but they had all ready debt my account for the money which was a few hundred dollars , what i want to know is this the normal practice for this to happen, as i live in Australia i cant just jump on the phone and work it out with them and after a few e-mails this doesn,t seem to be going anywhere all i want is my $ back cheers steve

Old 10-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Spork
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you can't get j@p to refund your card (sometimes it takes a couple of days after the credit is applied to show up on your card statment) call your card company and dispute the charge. They (your card company) should refund your $.

Old 10-17-2010, 09:29 PM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

good people to deal with , they will refund your money. not sure why they would have to get back to you about postage even living in aussie, pretty straight forward

Old 10-17-2010, 09:38 PM
astark
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

They are good people to deal with and will not rip you off.

It may take a couple of days for your money to be received by them so they can refund it back to you, which could take a couple more days.

Oh, and by the way, they had the best deal on my Dunlap Elite 3's and I could not be happier with the service I received.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:02 PM
SteveO-ll
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They will make it right............Rest assured. Although it might take a day or so in-order for their systems to kick it back out to you.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,626 Posts

I'd be more concerned if you were dealing with a small "off the wall" vendor, but J&P is very reliable & one of the larger parts vendors. Give it a few days - your charge will be credited. Sometimes takes 3-5 days...if not in this time - call/e-mail for assistance.