General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rhett Rotten......

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Mac57
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rhett Rotten......

.....Saw him perform yesterday on the "Wall of Death". My local HD dealer, Kosco HD was having their grand opening celebration after completing the rebuild of the dealership. You've probably seen him on Speed Channel or Discovery. Uses an original wood board barrel built in 1947 and performs his gravity defying stunts on a 1929 Indian Scout. Pretty awesome show. I don't know how Kosco HD managed to book this guy but he was there along with Biker Billy the biker chef. Billy of course did cooking shows preparing meals that would sear you throat. Anybody else ever seen these guys in the flesh?

Old 09-24-2006, 11:22 PM
TJf12
Advanced
Default RE: Rhett Rotten......

OMG kosco rebulit again that shop on rt23 did not go up all that long ago...... do you have any pics from the wall of death and the new delaer building i love to see it

Old 09-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Mac57
Road Warrior

Tjf, Sorry brother, I did not take any pics. Should have though! The Kosco rebuild took quite a while. Construction started back around December '05 and was not completely finished till the end of last month. Three floors, and the service department alone is the size of the old building. Somebody in my HOG chapter told me they now have about 40,000 square feet! It was quite a bash this weekend. Only bikes were alowed to park at Kosco for the festivities. Everbody else (in cars) has to park down route 23 at Home Depot and be shuttle bused to the dealership and back. Rhett Rotten and Biker Billy were the main attractions, but they had alot of other things going on too. Alot of family and child friendly stuff, chances to win a new bike, just a fun day. Check out this website: www.wallofdeathinc.com.

Old 09-25-2006, 12:03 AM
sxs hillbilly
Outstanding HDF Member

The wife and I saw R R and the wall of death at the Bikes Blues and BBQ rally 2 or 3 years ago. We both thought it was pretty cool.

Old 09-25-2006, 12:17 AM
TJf12
Advanced

I used to work next to ziebart at speakeasy 23, man i remember when kosco was down in a little biulding on a side st(cant remember the name) the store was not that big..
then when they got the bigger place it was a nice set up ,I used to ride with the owners son , they let me take a buell cyclone m2 out for a good day long test ride. pretty nice guys(they must be giving Bergen HD a run for there money with the service)

Old 09-25-2006, 01:24 AM
kjriv
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Mac57

.....Saw him perform yesterday on the "Wall of Death". My local HD dealer, Kosco HD was having their grand opening celebration after completing the rebuild of the dealership. You've probably seen him on Speed Channel or Discovery. Uses an original wood board barrel built in 1947 and performs his gravity defying stunts on a 1929 Indian Scout. Pretty awesome show. I don't know how Kosco HD managed to book this guy but he was there along with Biker Billy the biker chef. Billy of course did cooking shows preparing meals that would sear you throat. Anybody else ever seen these guys in the flesh?
Damnn...I saw him live this yr during Bikeweek in FLA..great show!!...Did he grab $$ from the crowd as he rode around??.....just unbelievable.

Wish I woulda known he was local - would've loved to take my son to see him.