General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

jerk at the dealer

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 11:57 PM
KeeBee
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sucks people who hate their lives have to try to bring others down. Bet after he got done hanging out at the HD dealer he rode over to Starbucks and started harassing the people driving BMW's.

Just laugh and walk away from a loser like that you can't help they are a loser.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:07 AM
Throwback
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry Moderators. Drunk content.

Last edited by Throwback; 03-06-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:25 AM
mike in dallas
Road Master
Received 87 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by Throwback
Where is this dealership? I might like to get a few drinks in me and check this place out. I've had my *** handed back to me by badder moth#^**ckers that this piece of sh*t
its in grandprairie, tx in the dfw area of north texas

Old 03-06-2011, 08:45 AM
RideDglide
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike in dallas
let me start by saying that i traded up to a 2011 ulta classic on friday. ( still havent figured out how to upload pics..) any way today i headed out looking for a couple of accessories. i went to the dealer i bought it at but they didnt have what i wanted in stock. for those who are aware of the dallas area i then headed over to longhorn hd. i love this dealer because they have a lot of stuff in stock. what i dont like is there is usually a lot of peeple hanging around. i am sure it has something to do with the free beer. (sorry this is long!) so here i pull up and park in the front near the service entrance. as i was getting off my bike this jerk sitting across from where i was started hollering at me saying " hey look at the poser with the new bike and jacket and helmet and boots." so all his buddys stared laughing and i just looked at him, then he said " so you go out and by a ultra to play biker". so i said are you talking to me, well let me say this, if a real biker in your eyes sits around a dealer and looks at his bike for three or four hours and has nothing else to do then i guess i am not a biker. instead i prefer to ride. and by the way not that i care what you think but this is my 4th bike in the last 25 years. the jacket is 3 years old but unlike yours is not a hd jacket. so i guess what im saying is who is the real poser here. not sure why this guy got under my skin so much but i think i got the last word.
HOG hangarounds, or prospects?

Old 03-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Tin Man_1996
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Throwback
Where is this dealership? I might like to get a few drinks in me and check this place out. I've had my *** handed back to me by badder moth#^**ckers that this piece of sh*t
It's a dealership like any other...there is no presence of big bad asses. This thread rubs me the wrong way. Why would any man who was disrespected not take action and demand respect (I'm not saying fighting, but at least confront the f&cker). Worse yet, nothing was done and went home to complain about it on an internet forum. If you felt like you were in danger I would have let the dealership know....but pissing and moaning because someone hurt your feelings....well that's another story.

Tin Man

Old 03-06-2011, 09:00 AM
chamokie
Supporter
Received 243 Likes on 107 Posts

You did the right thing, why get into a rumble with a brainless idiot. It takes an adult to out think morons. I would have told him uck off and walk away. Had he followed me and insist on continuing this conversation then that is when I put both feet down and leave them there. Good job.

Old 03-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Huskysibe
Intermediate

Hmmm, I have never had an issue at Longhorn and thats my dealer of choice. When I was buying for the first time they were having a huge party and everyone hangin out was very nice. Bring it up to the store management and they will dispose of the trash I am sure.

Old 03-06-2011, 09:02 AM
chuckw2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 384 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by Tin Man_1996
It's a dealership like any other...there is no presence of big bad asses. This thread rubs me the wrong way. Why would any man who was disrespected not take action and demand respect (I'm not saying fighting, but at least confront the f&cker). Worse yet, nothing was done and went home to complain about it on an internet forum. If you felt like you were in danger I would have let the dealership know....but pissing and moaning because someone hurt your feelings....well that's another story.

Tin Man
I understood it as he did reply to the guy:

""so i said are you talking to me, well let me say this, if a real biker in your eyes sits around a dealer and looks at his bike for three or four hours and has nothing else to do then i guess i am not a biker. instead i prefer to ride. and by the way not that i care what you think but this is my 4th bike in the last 25 years. the jacket is 3 years old but unlike yours is not a hd jacket.""

can't imagine the nerve and ignorance of someone saying stuff like that to someone they don't know (the a-hole at the dealer I mean). For all he knew the OP could have been a 1%'r or an old hand at riding HD on his latest new bike which in fact he was. Lucky for him the OP wasn't inclined to respond with violence.

Old 03-06-2011, 09:04 AM
prostar
Club Member
Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Never been to Longhorn but it gives me another reason not to go over there. I usually do business with North Texas HD

Old 03-06-2011, 09:05 AM
hdridernate
Cruiser

You get that about everywhere you. I have one particular HD dealership i stray away from and drive 30 miles extra just to get friendly help!

Quick Reply: jerk at the dealer