General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My heart goes out to this guy.

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 09:15 PM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 14,014 Likes on 6,303 Posts

Originally Posted by dan conner
who cares, what has this got to do with a riding forum? most posts on here are about the poor working class being taken advantage of. you card caring liberals need to get over it. the elected officials have decided to make this a no parking zone...go vote if you are unhappy. this has nothing to do aout harley davidsons!! or riding!! or motorcycles!! they would have towed cars just as easily!!
Uh, that bike in the picture is a Harley...and it most likely was ridden there.

What's your problem? Was that supposed to be the spot designated for your hot dog cart? Or is that your tow truck?

Old 04-19-2011, 10:15 PM
farmerstu
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

who cares, what has this got to do with a riding forum? most posts on here are about the poor working class being taken advantage of. you card caring liberals need to get over it. the elected officials have decided to make this a no parking zone...go vote if you are unhappy. this has nothing to do aout harley davidsons!! or riding!! or motorcycles!! they would have towed cars just as easily!!
after viewing some of your other posts i gotta ask .what is your problem? lighten up man.

Old 04-19-2011, 10:25 PM
kountry
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That guy is always a d bag I've always wonderd why he is alway talking smack.

Old 04-19-2011, 10:31 PM
kountry
Road Master

And it's not normally a no parking zone it's a bike zone the contractors showed up after 6 were running late the bikes were already there and to get the job done they had them towed. I don't know who's bike that is but I see it all the time I was thinking about putting my number on his bike and letting him know what I seen and I got pics of how they towed the bike. He had his bars locked so they couldn't get it on the truck like the other bikes.

Old 04-20-2011, 01:29 AM
Grummpy Bear
Tourer

Man thats just wrong in so many ways, city needing revenue they will try anything I guess.

Old 04-20-2011, 01:35 AM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,522 Likes on 6,272 Posts
Default you're too crabby

C'mon Dan. You are the most negative guy on this forum. Are you ever happy? You need to lighten up. Stop watching the news for a while. I'm worried about your health. If you haven't noticed half these posts aren't about Harleys. We're just hanging out with our virtual friends. Most of us enjoy kidding around which is getting harder to do in real life. Go with the flow.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:38 AM
RevBlk
Road Master
Received 86 Likes on 62 Posts

Wow 2 places I don't want to live. Where the bike was towed from under those circumstances and anywhere near Dan.
Rev

Old 04-20-2011, 04:18 AM
Lunch Meat
Tourer

If it would have been a car being towed no one would have cared, but its a HARLEY getting towed. so I guess that means it has something to do with HARLEY DAVIDSON.... and with this being the HD Forums I guess that's why it got put on here..

who whizzed in your cheerios?

Old 04-20-2011, 04:36 AM
Rooster37
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I would hate to see what that bike looked like when it got to the impound lot. Of course I am sure no one knows anything about it....

Old 04-20-2011, 05:09 AM
MechsHands
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RevBlk
Wow 2 places I don't want to live. Where the bike was towed from under those circumstances and anywhere near Dan.
Rev
Rev I have to agree with ya there. Dan is prolly one of those internet tough guys that just wants to be an *** because its the net and he can get away with it. He'd never have the guts to say it face to face or else he'd get his butt kicked again like has obviously done way to many times in his past.

Quick Reply: My heart goes out to this guy.