General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

????davidjacket.com???

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 03:17 PM
glock221
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sealdoggy04
Yea wait until you have a problem with those MOF'rs I purchased a jacket from them, it fell apart, the zippers broke and the stitching came apart.

I tried to get them to send me a zipper, fk those people, they gave me a story how they'll take care of me next time, well guess what there is no next time.
You can buy from them at your risk and if your lucky you might get a good jacket, however, if you need warranty your screwed.
LMAO,

I got a pair of HD Chaps at the stealer. Never wore them until a Daytona trip 3 months later. In 1400 miles, the seams were coming apart and the snaps fell off. Harley would not do anything about it.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:33 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 704 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by teflon
well for all you boys swearing up and down that its counterfeit u go ahead and believe that. i for one choose to think the HD jackets are real, i had a relative teaching in the area where the jackets are being sold, he seen first hand where they are coming from. guess what???? the factory produces thousands of licensed HD apparel every day! those jackets come from the same factory, material, machines and workers that make the HD stuff....so is it still not real????? you guys kill me, you take on an argument when you dont have facts, what do you belong to the HD police lol. you guys keep buying your over-priced Hd gear in the dealership, i for one choose to use my head.
Without proof you've got nothing to back up any such claim.

My proof is the site sells only counterfeit merchandise. Only a complete moron would think the HD merchandise is their only exception.

Old 02-12-2014, 08:14 AM
sealdoggy04
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its like beating a dead horse David's Jackets sells knock off goods on their site, I bit and purchased one of their jackets, it fell apart, snaps came off zippers broke etc.
I contacted David's Jackets and guess what they basically told me to shove it up my ***, they get your money and its a done deal you will get no warranty and your jacket will fall apart.

Look you guys do what you want I'm trying to help you not make the same mistake I made, good luck you gonna need it....lol

Old 02-12-2014, 09:16 AM
norton
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by teflon
well for all you boys swearing up and down that its counterfeit u go ahead and believe that. i for one choose to think the HD jackets are real, i had a relative teaching in the area where the jackets are being sold, he seen first hand where they are coming from. guess what???? the factory produces thousands of licensed HD apparel every day! those jackets come from the same factory, material, machines and workers that make the HD stuff....so is it still not real????? you guys kill me, you take on an argument when you dont have facts, what do you belong to the HD police lol. you guys keep buying your over-priced Hd gear in the dealership, i for one choose to use my head.
Counterfeit or not, junk is still junk. Only an idiot would buy one of those ugly HD jackets regardless of where you bought it and really stupid if you paid the prices like they want for them at the Harley boutiques.

Old 02-12-2014, 10:56 AM
rideflhr
Road Captain
Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by norton
Counterfeit or not, junk is still junk. Only an idiot would buy one of those ugly HD jackets regardless of where you bought it and really stupid if you paid the prices like they want for them at the Harley boutiques.
I agree with the above.I had a AMF HD jacket for about 20 years and it was a made in america, quality jacket.No ugly logos. Now they dont sell anything without some gross HD badging. I have 4 decent jackets from various places and like em all. No logos.

Old 02-16-2014, 01:01 PM
traveler
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

I think a Schott Perfecto is probably the way I want to go soon. The Davidjacket I have has held up well, another I bought the zipper broke. It's just a jacket, I wear it until it wears out and buy another. I will go Schott of Fox Creek next time around I suppose...

Last edited by traveler; 02-18-2014 at 06:52 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:40 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by holy smoke
-K I'm about to process an order through theses guys, I was assuming the sizing will be the same from Davidjacket as it is in the HD shop? If I get ripped off my wife is likely going to turn my nut sack into a tanned leather coin purse..........here's to hoping
knuckles and bones that you're recommendation is good......spectacles ********* wallet and warch
wow this pissin match has been going on for three years on this thread ! is that some sorta record ! oh by the way buy usa !

Old 02-18-2014, 06:52 AM
traveler
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

yeah...no kidding....all over a jacket....sheesh

Old 02-18-2014, 08:50 AM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by traveler
I think a Schott Perfecto is probably the way I want to go soon. The Davidjacket I have has held up well, another I bought the zipper broke. It's just a jacket, I wear it until it wears out and buy another. I will go Schott of Fox Creek next time around I suppose...
now I will let this post RIP !

Old 02-18-2014, 08:59 AM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

Why do people buy $20,000 bikes and want $49.00 jackets?

Quick Reply: ????davidjacket.com???