General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So pissed off at a car driver today

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 04:55 PM
AttackAttack
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default So pissed off at a car driver today

I was going down a two lane with a semi in the lane to my left passing him slowly. I see this guy barrelling down the road doing probably around 85 in the 45.Thinking if he doesn't slow down he is going to loose a battle with the back of this semi. As it turns out he decided it was better to **** with me.

This is where it got ugly. So as I am about a small car length behind this semi on my left, getting ready to pass him the guy cuts in front of me, anticipating his action I was ready to move onto the concrete curb.

When we came to the end of the stretch he was in front on my left, and I was behind a car in the right lane. When it turned off letting me at the light next to him, I gave him 2 of the finest fingers I ever let loose, as he laughed. Light turns green and of course I got in front of him as it turned from a 2 into a 1 lane. Seeing that he has his kids in the car I think he wont do something stupid trying to pass. So I go down the road doing not anymore then 45.

Looking back I should of just let the ******* pass considering he already forced me off the road once,but at the time I wasn't thinking with the rational side

As he pulls beside me on the one lane to pass, he goes from the curb toward me. Not anticipating it I pulled my brakes hard. When we get to the next red light, I pull up beside him and and yell hey ******* you could of killed me. His reply was a laughing "not my problem".
I think that made me the most angry.

My reply was a steel toed boot to his pretty little purple suv door. He followed me for a while until I stopped at my hangout with a bunch of my buddys standing around, and turned around.

I'm not proud of what I did, but I felt he had it coming. And teaching your kids that using the road like you own it is a dangerous practice. I saw the guys door later that evening and it had about a 3 hour dent in it.

Old 07-04-2013, 05:26 PM
BoozerHi
Cruiser

A spring loaded center punch will fit in any pocket and will do a number on divers window.

You coulda gave a little throttle noise and made the kids cry.

Old 07-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,565 Likes on 1,497 Posts

Stab him next time.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:47 PM
jus2anoyu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Why not be proud. Maybe you've educated one idiot cager. It's idiots like this that keep planting our brothers and sisters. And more often than not, the attitude you experienced is common. I bet the business end of a 45 and it woulda been his problem!

Old 07-04-2013, 07:49 PM
bigdaddy33
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Last year, some douche was driving real aggressively and cuts off another car driven by an older woman. Not just a simple cutting off, but really harassing her, laughing and basically making her life miserable.

I was a couple of cars back and as we come to a stop at a red light some guy in a truck in the next lane who saw what was going on, calmly walks over to the jerks car, doesn't say a word and punches him right in the face. Walks back to his truck, light turns green and we all drive around the guy now stopped likely with a broken nose.

He wasn't laughing anymore and maybe learned a little about life and the consequences of his actions.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:53 PM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 106 Posts

What did he do or say when you kicked the door?

Old 07-04-2013, 08:15 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,071 Likes on 2,555 Posts

If he lives in the same area as you do, you know you're going to see him again. And it might turn out different, Easy Rider style. You never know with the types, where your death isn't his problem.

Old 07-04-2013, 08:15 PM
AttackAttack
Advanced

Originally Posted by hog95023
What did he do or say when you kicked the door?
He tried to hit me with his car after that, but I pulled ahead between to cars. Let him follow me to my garage and he backed off.

Old 07-04-2013, 08:18 PM
AttackAttack
Advanced

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain
If he lives in the same area as you do, you know you're going to see him again. And it might turn out different, Easy Rider style. You never know with the types, where your death isn't his problem.
I was in the city,and live out of town. I usually dont ride alone, but I'll keep a eye out

Old 07-04-2013, 08:22 PM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So he followed you home?

Quick Reply: So pissed off at a car driver today