General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rant - Bagger Nation

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 09:37 PM
HDPvtEye
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rant - Bagger Nation

Just want to vent so don't stone me. Purchased a complete set of floorboards and pegs for my bike from PYO-Bagger Nation while at Daytona Bike Week. The sales person assured me they were in stock and would ship as soon as he submitted my order. That was March 8. Got an order ackowledgement/receipt on Mar 13 via email. No notification of shipment or order status...just a generic email saying my order had been received.

So, I call and of course no one answers. Leave two messages, two e-mails, and faxed them a copy of my receipt with a note asking for an order update.
Tomorrow is April 1 and I've still not heard a word from anyone at this "company".

Anyway, I work two jobs and money doesn't come easy for me. If you know Bagger Nation, you know parts don't come cheap from them! So, more than 2 weeks after spending $1K with them, I can't even the common courtesy of a return phone call/email and have no idea where my parts are.

Anyone here close to their business willing to go buy and give them a message for me??? I'm not a generally impatient man and if the parts aren't in-stock, other than misleading salesman, I'm willing to wait...but no contact at all is just plain and simple bad business, especially from a company that has the word "Integrity" in their logo!

OK, I'm done for now. Will post again if/when I find out where my parts are. Thanks for allowing me to vent!

Old 04-01-2014, 01:56 AM
Def Mute
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Wait for a few replies to this thread...

then send them a link to it. I'm sure an 'honorable' mention to thousands of members here may just wake them up.

Sad to see people actually doing 'business' like this.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:07 AM
scumBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

good luck I tried to buy something last year at this time from them!!they are super busy with shows and wont get back to you till they slow down......

you must be new here its a on going issue with Paul.....you have to figure in the wait time for his parts from what i remember you should have your stuff foe next winter projects

Old 04-01-2014, 08:17 AM
scott01
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I would cancel my order and spend my hard earned money elsewhere. If you want some nice quality high end parts, I've heard nothing but good things about RSD. They are probably more professional as well. Good luck

Old 04-01-2014, 09:31 AM
H3llb1lly88
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scott01
I would cancel my order and spend my hard earned money elsewhere. If you want some nice quality high end parts, I've heard nothing but good things about RSD. They are probably more professional as well. Good luck
I second that! Bought some bars and grips from them and I love em!

Old 04-01-2014, 10:13 AM
BUZZARD II
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

As long as you put it on a card, cancel ASAP.

Old 04-01-2014, 10:36 AM
camsmith
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Not cool! I would cancel as well. A business can do shows AND customer service...I've SEEN it done and experienced it.

Old 04-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Fairshake
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I learned many years ago to not purchase anything at shows that required shipping. Many vendors have the stock with them and those are the ones I buy from. I went to the Astro Dome in the 70's to a Gun Makers Products show. We purchased 6 revolvers from a up and coming company that had not delivered the guns some 14 months later. Cancel That Order!!

Old 04-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Glockmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed, I'd cancel by now. I don't mind waiting when I'm not first in line, but if expect communication, even to say, we're working on it.

Old 04-01-2014, 11:10 AM
_Daswine_
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did you charge it? if so dispute the charge with your CC company and shop elsewhere! I'm positive other company's will gladly give you the service and products you're looking for!

Quick Reply: Rant - Bagger Nation