Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 07:49 AM
tbenson
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Count me in, eventhough I already refused to do business with them when I read the previous post. Got the same attitude with Zippers when I called with an issue with my order and was told "we don't make mistakes", seriously that is what Steve and another Rep. (different calls) told me. Zippers was more than helpful until the purchase was made and there was a problem? If you have any issues with Zippers request to speak with Rosie, she seems to be the only one without attitude that I spoke with (very prompt with contact and fixing the problem without hassle)!

Old 08-20-2007, 08:00 AM
michaelbarry
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad to see that this has been brought to light. At least this thread is keeping a good chunk of change out of their filthy hands. I, personally, would like to see them just go under for trying to pull shotty business deals like this.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:00 AM
tunaman
Road Warrior
Received 308 Likes on 203 Posts

ORIGINAL: Airborne350G

I always wondered why is it that once the item is paid for the seller does not leave feedback then? Isn't the buyer's part completed once the item is paid for? But since the seller holds your positive feedback hostage until you post positive feedback that feedback ratings are rubbish.
That's exactly my policy - here's the email that I send when this is in question:

Thanks for the auction. My feedback policy as a buyer is that the seller has responsibility for inputting feedback first-a buyer’s responsibility during the transaction is to bid successfully and make prompt payment. At that point the basis for the feedback has been established and should be provided. However, understanding the nature of online auctions, there are points where the transaction can go awry and some sellers hold off until it has been completed. The seller has further responsibility to package appropriately, ship promptly, and ensure that the item has been properly represented. The seller’s feedback is not determined until the item has been received and accepted. Thus the seller should input feedback first. Unfortunately there have been numerous transactions that have gone without positive feedback (for me) due to negligence on the seller’s part–I provided positive feedback yet sellers failed to reciprocate.
Thanks for your understanding - I await your feedback. Regards!

I've dealt with jerks like this before, and have learned to watch for the signs and not jump into a bad situation regardless of the 'deal'.

Thanks for the warning - I certainly won't be doing business with them!
Roger

Old 08-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Zzack
Cruiser

This thread got some traction. I hear what your saying about being held hostage and all. But the way I see it it's the way ebay is set up. I've dealt both as buyer and seller but never once thought about leaving positive feedback if not warranted, just to avoid receiving negative in retaliation. That makes no sense to me at all. This is just my take on feedback and certainly not in defense of DC or anyone else. If you feel you have to take your jab and deal with whatever blow might come back at ya'

ORIGINAL: dmac1968

Why? Because I sell stuff occasionally too and don't want feedback like this left for me.

Below feedback is quoted from the f*ckers at Demons!

1) THREATENS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR FREE PARTS WILL NOT DEAL WITH THIS LOSER! BEWARE
2) COMPLAINS ABOUT HAVING TO SCREW IN 2 MIRROR BOLTS. COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERYTHING.
3) LEAVES BAD FEEDBACK BECAUSE OF THE SHIPPING ISSUE WHICH WE HAD NO CONTROL OVER.
4) LEAVES BAD FEEDBACK AS FIRST CONTACT. COULD HAVE FIXED ISSUE IN MINUTES. BEWARE!

The aboce was left for someone who left NEUTRAL feedback

5) BUYER ONLY TRYING TO GET FREE ITEMS. THREATENS NEGATIVE OR ELSE. TOTAL LOSER!!!!
6) LEFT NEGATIVE AS FIRST CONTACT. TRYING TO GET FREE PARTS WATCH OUT FOR THIS ONE!
7) LEAVES NEGATIVE BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BUILD A BIKE? TOTAL LOSER! BEWARE!
8) LEFT NEGATIVE AS FIRST CONTACT. NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. BEWARE
9) CHRONIC COMPLAINER. BAD EBAYER. LEAVES NEG FEEDBACK WITHOUT WARNING. AVOID HIM.
10) LEAVES NEG. FOR SHIPPING ISSUE WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER. AVOID. BAD!
11) ASKS FREE ITEM OR GIVE NEG. FEEDBACK. AVOID THIS BAD EBAYER. CHRONIC COMPLAINER.
12) MAKES UP CRAZY STORIES IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET A FREE ITEM. AVOID THIS BAD EBAYER.

And for unlucky no 13 for our little mates from Demons... this CLASSIC which should be used to describe THEMSELVES !!

13) LEAVES NEG. FEEDBACK TO BULLY. TRIED TO AVOID CONTRACT TERMS HE PURCHASED UNDER

Just reading this feedback ALONE is enough to tell you EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW about the arsewipes!

...and there was page after page after page of more of this and worse!!

ORIGINAL: Zzack

I believe that their bad feedback would be TWENTY TIMES what it is (seriously) if it were not for eBay condoning (and they do) their policy of "negative feedback for negative feedback". When I made the mistake of dealing with them early this year they actually stated that policy in the ad!! It is eBay who is to blame for this as much as Demonscycle, if not more so!!

DeanO
I might be missing something here, but why do some of you worry about negative feedback received in retaliation for slamming a seller for a bad experience? Seems to me that only sellers truly need to worry about bad feedback. As a buyer I just don't see how it makes a difference. Not saying it's right but not worth the worry.

Old 08-20-2007, 03:56 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can't believe George Bush is still in government... I guess assh*les rise to the top in this mixed up crazy world!

ORIGINAL: TIPN8R

Unbelievable! Can't believe they are still in business........[sm=headbang.gif]

Old 08-20-2007, 04:01 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

I sent that to eBay, gave them the auction ID number so they could see it with their own eyes, along with an extract of ALL the negatives they left and all they did was send me back some pre-written form letter ... don't even think they read me email. I am going to ring a few of Australia's most popular talkback radio shows and tell them about this and how eBay condones it.

DeanO

ORIGINAL: Live2Ride

I just looked up the ad for the CRAP I bought of these tossers some months back! This is what it said ON THE ACTUAL AD !! I can't believe I missed it !!

--- QUOTE ---[/align][/align]Feedback Policy[/align][/align]So that you knowwe will not forget to give you a good feedback,[/align]we give you exactly the same feedback as you give us within 48hrs.[/align]WE NEVER give out bad feedback UNLESS given one.[/align][/align]--- END QUOTE ---[/align][/align]DeanO[/align]
Are you $#!+ing me?!?!?!?!?! After reading this thread, I was already pretty determined to not buy from them, but now it is definitely set in stone. I'm gonna have to watch who's stuff I'm lookin' at when I'm on Ebay now just to make sure I don't buy anything from them. That sucks for them too 'cause I just bought a new bike that needs a lot of parts for customizing. My money will go to an ETHICAL business.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:05 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

I have blamed eBay for this all along! Demonscycle would stop this in AN INSTANT if they were suspended for a month for what they have done. There lesson would be a quick learnt one!

As someone else told me, the best way to stuff Demons up (if you paid by paypal) is to do a paypal dispute. Paypal will suspend their paypal account if they do not comply with paypal's findings.

DeanO

This thread got some traction. I hear what your saying about being held hostage and all. But the way I see it it's the way ebay is set up. I've dealt both as buyer and seller but never once thought about leaving positive feedback if not warranted, just to avoid receiving negative in retaliation. That makes no sense to me at all. This is just my take on feedback and certainly not in defense of DC or anyone else. If you feel you have to take your jab and deal with whatever blow might come back at ya'

Why? Because I sell stuff occasionally too and don't want feedback like this left for me.

Below feedback is quoted from the f*ckers at Demons!

1) THREATENS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR FREE PARTS WILL NOT DEAL WITH THIS LOSER! BEWARE
2) COMPLAINS ABOUT HAVING TO SCREW IN 2 MIRROR BOLTS. COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERYTHING.
3) LEAVES BAD FEEDBACK BECAUSE OF THE SHIPPING ISSUE WHICH WE HAD NO CONTROL OVER.
4) LEAVES BAD FEEDBACK AS FIRST CONTACT. COULD HAVE FIXED ISSUE IN MINUTES. BEWARE!

The aboce was left for someone who left NEUTRAL feedback

5) BUYER ONLY TRYING TO GET FREE ITEMS. THREATENS NEGATIVE OR ELSE. TOTAL LOSER!!!!
6) LEFT NEGATIVE AS FIRST CONTACT. TRYING TO GET FREE PARTS WATCH OUT FOR THIS ONE!
7) LEAVES NEGATIVE BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BUILD A BIKE? TOTAL LOSER! BEWARE!
8) LEFT NEGATIVE AS FIRST CONTACT. NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. BEWARE
9) CHRONIC COMPLAINER. BAD EBAYER. LEAVES NEG FEEDBACK WITHOUT WARNING. AVOID HIM.
10) LEAVES NEG. FOR SHIPPING ISSUE WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER. AVOID. BAD!
11) ASKS FREE ITEM OR GIVE NEG. FEEDBACK. AVOID THIS BAD EBAYER. CHRONIC COMPLAINER.
12) MAKES UP CRAZY STORIES IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET A FREE ITEM. AVOID THIS BAD EBAYER.

And for unlucky no 13 for our little mates from Demons... this CLASSIC which should be used to describe THEMSELVES !!

13) LEAVES NEG. FEEDBACK TO BULLY. TRIED TO AVOID CONTRACT TERMS HE PURCHASED UNDER

Just reading this feedback ALONE is enough to tell you EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW about the arsewipes!

...and there was page after page after page of more of this and worse!!

I believe that their bad feedback would be TWENTY TIMES what it is (seriously) if it were not for eBay condoning (and they do) their policy of "negative feedback for negative feedback". When I made the mistake of dealing with them early this year they actually stated that policy in the ad!! It is eBay who is to blame for this as much as Demonscycle, if not more so!!

DeanO
I might be missing something here, but why do some of you worry about negative feedback received in retaliation for slamming a seller for a bad experience? Seems to me that only sellers truly need to worry about bad feedback. As a buyer I just don't see how it makes a difference. Not saying it's right but not worth the worry.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Peekon
Tourer

because of this thread i pass up on what looked like a good deal on a headlight. good deal until i saw the name DEMON CYCLES next to seller.
thanks fella's probably saved me a trip to the doc for an exploded head from bloodpressure after they shipped me one of thier pieces of *&%@$#
lol

Old 08-21-2007, 06:12 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

It's just a shame we can't tell EVERY Harley owner about them!

ORIGINAL: ajoj

because of this thread i pass up on what looked like a good deal on a headlight. good deal until i saw the name DEMON CYCLES next to seller.
thanks fella's probably saved me a trip to the doc for an exploded head from bloodpressure after they shipped me one of thier pieces of *&%@$#
lol

Old 08-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Bandit558
Advanced

Wow, I almost bought some mirrors from them, but not after reading through this, no business from me either

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!