Harley Davidson Ebay Deals Post up Harley Davidson related ebay and craigslist finds!

Windshield bag for use with dash pad and GPS

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 08:05 PM
1abastarsmda
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windshield bag for use with dash pad and GPS

Me and a couple friends here decided to do something about not having a windshield bag to fit and look good with the dash pad and with the GPS mount built in. We took an inner and outer fairing, windshield, and dash pad to a leather master craftsman. With it all put together, and we told him we wanted a bag that curves with the contour of the windshield and fits perfectly. We told him we would like something tall enough to at least fit an EZPass transponder and wide enough to fit an envelope. Of course, we asked that it be professionally done and look very nice. Well, after many months in coming, I think he delivered with a beautiful and functional bag that fits in there like a glove. It's approximately 11" wide, about 4" tall, and the front of the base is flush with the dash pad. One of my friends tried the first bag and we made some revisions to make the flaps longer and use an industrial strength Velcro closure. He posted them on Ebay today. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en

Attached Thumbnails Windshield bag for use with dash pad and GPS-harley-bag-on-bike.jpg