2014 streetglide not starting

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2023, 07:22 PM
Tksdeuce
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 streetglide not starting

Hello all.
I have a 2014 streetglide that's not starting just cranking after vance&hines fp3 map upload.
I installed vance&hines full exhaust and went to upload the map but just kept getting a error.
So I was messing with the app and went to customer support and uploaded my current map to them that worked.
So I tried to upload autotune that worked but after the upload I got a the notorious P light on the dash cluster and the bike just cranks and cranks but not starting the bike started fine yesterday before all this.
When I looked at the error codes on the fp3 app
Now I also have 2 tps error codes I've talked to customer support and they basically told me to do the things I already did like pull the fuse for 20 mins reset the error codes etc... and still no luck.
I'm hoping my battery is just to dead to fully crank it over even tho it cranked and cranked.
hopefully someone can help me.
Thanks

Old 05-20-2023, 07:16 PM
smitty901
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 9,698 Likes on 5,214 Posts

Originally Posted by Tksdeuce
Hello all.
I have a 2014 streetglide that's not starting just cranking after vance&hines fp3 map upload.
I installed vance&hines full exhaust and went to upload the map but just kept getting a error.
So I was messing with the app and went to customer support and uploaded my current map to them that worked.
So I tried to upload autotune that worked but after the upload I got a the notorious P light on the dash cluster and the bike just cranks and cranks but not starting the bike started fine yesterday before all this.
When I looked at the error codes on the fp3 app
Now I also have 2 tps error codes I've talked to customer support and they basically told me to do the things I already did like pull the fuse for 20 mins reset the error codes etc... and still no luck.
I'm hoping my battery is just to dead to fully crank it over even tho it cranked and cranked.
hopefully someone can help me.
Thanks
If you post this in the SG forum you might get some answers. The Harley Street is nothing Like a Street Glide.