Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Hogaholic open up

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 12:06 AM
Hogaholic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hogaholic open up

Old 04-11-2007, 12:50 AM
RoyBoy2
Cruiser
Default RE: Hogaholic open up

Sorry to hear man. I'm not one to give much advice in this area, don't know how your feelings are toward your ex or ex to be but think of the freedom.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:03 AM
Raxus
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I feel for ya bro. Had a similar experience with my ol' lady about 5 years ago. Trouble was I was diagnosed with Kidney Disease when I found out she was cheating on me. Whole world came crashing down on me. Thought of just ending it right there..I mean what's the fooking point right? Well after much talking (screaming, yelling, name calling), a move 250 miles away from the bastard, we finally got our marriage back on track. In retrospect the affair was prolly the best thing for us. It got alot **** out in the open that we both needed to hear. Now we are happier than ever in our 21 year marriage. So dunno about your situation but if ya wanna try and work it out give it a shot. If not, do what ya gotta do and move on. Life is too short bro. Take it from one who knows.

Rax

Old 04-11-2007, 01:56 AM
nmfxstc
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ummmmmmmmm...OK....sorry to hear. But.....is there a video that goes with the story????

Old 04-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Geezer Glide Thunder
Advanced

Stand fast for what is yours and do what you have to do...keep your chin up and let nature take its course...no matter which way it works out...take care of you always