Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Bad cop..No donut for you!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 09:27 AM
Walkonwater
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad cop..No donut for you!

YouTube - Bikers vs Police

Old 02-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bad cop..No donut for you!

That was the meter maid!

Old 02-24-2008, 03:05 PM
brgtr3
Outstanding HDF Member

Hmmm.... seems to me the dumb *** was the racing biker...

Could this be God's plan to weed out the lesser brained individuals?

Old 02-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Seawolf
Tourer

I love all the COPS=**** comments. Just gets me all motivated.

Couldn't see whether the Officer pulled out intentionally or if he misjudged the speed of the bike. I'm guessing with that many bikes coming it was hard to determine the speed of the inside bike. He probably assumed they were all traveling the same speed and was trying to stop them.
One of the arsclowns in the YouTube comment section said something to the effect that the cop could just chase the guy on the bike instead of pull out in front of him. Apparently this clown has never tried to chase a sport bike and never attempted to stop one. 90% of them run. Anyway rant off.
They were both at fault IMO

Old 02-24-2008, 09:14 PM
serge627
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah quick lets kick the cop car, dont worry about our buddy who just flew 30 yards down the roadway...Dumbasses

Old 02-25-2008, 12:04 AM
Xguy
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

The cop was too excited to bust some bikers, he was stalking at first then he intentionally pulled out to stop them he deserve a hell of a beating for being so over zalous. 100% his fault, they should've taken him out and brake a few bones so he can have a taste of what he's done to that kid. I don't care if these kids were braking the law that's not how you stop them.

Old 02-25-2008, 03:12 AM
noname
Club Member
Received 989 Likes on 541 Posts

These guys should not have been racing on the street. But, that does not excuse what the cop did. He should be charged with attempted murder. Noname

Old 02-25-2008, 02:45 PM
T Rat
Tourer

If I may make a comment...of course I can.

Notice how the partner bike made the stop witout locking up his brakes. Notice how he had both wheels on the road. Notice how a 300 lb. motorcycle spun the entire car around. Maybe the car was pulling out and due to rate of closure, the arseclown on the "I am invicible machine" didn't have time to react...or didn't see the car until he got his front wheel back on the road. How many times have each and everyone of you pulled out of into an intersection and been caught off guard by a vehicle that wasn't there a moment ago due to excessive speed? Maybe he pulled out to stop the MOB of sport bikers (observers as well) without fully understanding one idiot out of the group intended on accelerating to 90 MPH in three seconds.

Gimme a break. If you wanna ride like you are a track racer...take it to a track and quit endangering others.

Old 02-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Sarge 154
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: T Rat

If I may make a comment...of course I can.

Notice how the partner bike made the stop witout locking up his brakes. Notice how he had both wheels on the road. Notice how a 300 lb. motorcycle spun the entire car around. Maybe the car was pulling out and due to rate of closure, the arseclown on the "I am invicible machine" didn't have time to react...or didn't see the car until he got his front wheel back on the road. How many times have each and everyone of you pulled out of into an intersection and been caught off guard by a vehicle that wasn't there a moment ago due to excessive speed? Maybe he pulled out to stop the MOB of sport bikers (observers as well) without fully understanding one idiot out of the group intended on accelerating to 90 MPH in three seconds.

Gimme a break. If you wanna ride like you are a track racer...take it to a track and quit endangering others.
Exactly. There is no room for racing on the streets where innocent people can get killed. To me, this is no different than someone running from the police in a high speed pursuit and then crashing. Not the officer's fault. Sorry.

Old 02-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Xguy
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I totally agree that those kids were not supposed to do what they were doing , but if you look at the video first the camera pans to the "stalking" cop then truns away to the motorcycles then BAM a crash, the cop again used his vehicle to block those guys, that is not the way you deal with this, he should be charged with attempted murder and the weapon was the car.

Quick Reply: Bad cop..No donut for you!