Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

sucker punched

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 11:19 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: sucker punched

I wish i was that little guy. The video would have went a little different. He would have got the first shot then you would have seen fat boy with two broken knees and a mouth full blacktop. Patches of hair missing, from my boots friction against his head.

Old 10-12-2006, 03:37 PM
RebelRouser
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have His name ? We want to invite Him to Daytona. Got a party there He's invited to. He dont have to worry about the trip. We'll mail Him back to His mom in a box. It will be fun. First we're going to play sucker punch the fat bitch punk. then were going to play pin the K-Bar in the fat ***. Then we're going to have a Drag T Fat *** contest. This is where we tie one fat *** to the bike and see who can run the fastest. They yell when they want to stop. Did I mention I was a mute ?

Old 10-14-2006, 07:45 PM
gobby
Tourer

Damn everytime I watch this I het a headack.

Old 10-22-2006, 07:44 PM
seikan1
Road Warrior

I just watched it again. It makes me mad each time. That fat bastid needs a lesson. I hope that little guy puts him in a wheelchair or in the ground.

Old 10-23-2006, 09:13 PM
05FXD
Road Captain

How do you guys know the fat guy started it ? Maybe the smaller guy was talkin $hit and the fat guy had enough of it. I know I've came accross a few small guys with alligator mouths and canary asses ,lol.

Old 10-23-2006, 09:41 PM
FXSTI Guy
Banned

If I was the little guy, I'd come back on him later and pearl harbor the fat f*** with a aluminum ball bat

Old 10-23-2006, 10:39 PM
Biggol
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: 05FXD

How do you guys know the fat guy started it ? Maybe the smaller guy was talkin $hit and the fat guy had enough of it. I know I've came accross a few small guys with alligator mouths and canary asses ,lol.
Cause of the way the little guy looked like he was trying to fit in. The fat guy walks over to the camera and grins. They all knew what was going to happen except for the kid standing there acting pitiful.

If he said anything negative about the big guy, it was probably to a friend of the big guys who instigated it. People like that need the buttwhipping much more than the guy who got it.

My thoughts.

Old 10-25-2006, 11:37 PM
balley
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish that fat bastart would show up around me!

Old 10-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Tim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Cheap shot! Tim

Old 10-27-2006, 09:00 PM
mrbreeeeze
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: 05FXD

It doesn't matter what the small guy might have been saying, the big guy is a coward. He lacks the courage to confront, which is so evident condisering the size different. Why else would a guy that much bigger need to sucker punch?

This whole thing just wreaks of mental defect. This guy is just a bomb and something has to be done with those like him, or those who influence (don't influence) him. We need to stop this form and all other forms of bullying. This guy should be put away just based on what we see in this video.

Quick Reply: sucker punched