HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

The mascot is in Vancouver, WA

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 10:19 AM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: The mascot is in Vancouver, WA

Sorry to hear about the septic system CK that stinks Sorry I couldn't leave it alone. No really I hope you get things working again I have been there with septic system troubles so I know your pain. It was a really great day to be out and Shawn is a great guy.

Imboden, PM sent let me know if that works for you.

Old 04-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 230 Likes on 150 Posts

Great job on getting the mascot. Sure hope I can make it to the M&G. When and where is it?

Zach

Old 04-14-2008, 04:31 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member

All the information is right here https://www.hdforums.com/m_3191974/tm.htmPass the word to the others!

Old 04-14-2008, 08:01 PM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Damn....That's where I bought my bike!
Hey BD, What is the plan for the mascot and how long in the area? The wife and I are heading to Idaho and on to Denver, CO in late June. Any word on the future plans of it?

Old 04-14-2008, 08:44 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member

I'm trying to get it moving north to Seattle and have some folks starting to ask up. It would be great to get it up to Alaska but I don't know if that is going to happen or not that is a really long drive. After that it should move east accross the northern states headed for either Sturgis or Wisconsin for the 105th. After it gets out of my hands I don't have much control other than to be a watch Dawg and help keep it moving.

ORIGINAL: JonnyD

Damn....That's where I bought my bike!
Hey BD, What is the plan for the mascot and how long in the area? The wife and I are heading to Idaho and on to Denver, CO in late June. Any word on the future plans of it?

Old 04-15-2008, 02:11 AM
Teek
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd personally like to see it at the 105th in Milwaukee, and it has almost three weeks to move to Wisconsin after Sturgis. The problem is participation, weather, coordination,scheduling,and unforeseen circumstances...as you VERY well know! I guess, it really all depends on the amount of participation and the willingness of members to carry it. The Mascot has shown an uncanny ability to be able to move cross country in a very short time, but also has been bogged down a few times. We have a lot of Canadian members...where are they?

Given enough interest and willingness, the Mascot has time to go to Maine, and be back in plenty of time for Sturgis...then the 105th. But I have no clue if that will happen. Alaska's a good trip, but getting it there and back would be a challenge without some serious help from Canada!

Well, the Mascot kinda goes like most of us would LIKE to ride, anyway...where ever it goes, that's where it is! No guarantee of where it will be or when. Free as a bird. Just as long as it moves. I hope it "migrates" down South for the winter, though. I don't have to carry it...I just wanna at least SEE it!

Teek

Old 04-15-2008, 06:23 PM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Well If I were to carry it from WA to ID in late June and even on through WY or even into CO, it would definitely be in the general area of Sturgis. I plan on being in Denver the last few days of June. If someone wants to grab it in ID, WY or CO they can have at it. We plan on visiting every H-D dealer we can along the way. Just offering my time [8D]

Old 04-16-2008, 02:22 PM
SpeedsterX
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Teek

Wow! Sunny, 86 degrees, Saturday, and at a Harley dealership? And no one else could make it?
Too bad they missed it.

BiggestDawg, congratulations, finally! You finally got your paws on the Mascot! You have worked long and hard for it, and you deserve it. You should be commended for all you have done to get the Mascot out of California. Excellent job and great pics, btw.

Oh, and shawn e. you should be commeded as well. The both of you have done a wonderful job getting the Mascot to move. Great work!

Where to now? Who would carry it to Alaska? And back?

Teek
Well, if someone could get it up to Alaska, I am sure AK_HOG_HURDER would bring it back down with him to the Sturgis Rally since he's going.

Just a suggestion

Old 04-16-2008, 02:59 PM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Would like mascot at the Hells Canyon Rally 6/13-6/16 (Baker City, Idaho) for meet-n-greet.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Y2K
Stellar HDF Member
Received 3,176 Likes on 1,332 Posts

Well I missed ya again BD but now that I've seen your picture maybe I can flag ya down someday.
Couldn't make it to Love's today,I'm snowed in.[:@]
I was going to visit my Mom in Central Oregon for her 83rd B-Day today but it'll have to wait till next weekend thanks to this crapola weather.
Please Mr.Weatherman,bring back the sun~!

Quick Reply: The mascot is in Vancouver, WA