Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/ignition-tuner-ecm-fuel-injection-55/)
-   -   07 FLHTCU Stock Map - TTS (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/ignition-tuner-ecm-fuel-injection/386870-07-flhtcu-stock-map-tts.html)

Hog Yild 08-18-2009 07:18 AM

07 FLHTCU Stock Map - TTS

I have a 07 FLHTCU and used a SERT to reprogram my fuel map. Because of my next mods to the bike, I am upgrading the SERT to the TTS MasterTune. The added features are impressive. MasterTune allows you to save the original map, installed at the factory. Does anyone have a copy of the original map, they would share? When you use the SERT it doesn't have this option and you simply loose it.

Old Gunny 08-18-2009 11:59 AM

I think that is one of those nice things you speak of, but hardly needed.

Maybe these TTS folks might have a saved original map but with almost any mod, the original is useless. If you used the SERT to reprogram just the fuel, most of the original is there.

But there is no need really.

The one thing, if not too modified, is the original is good place for the timing map I guess.

Thats why you pick a map that is the closes to what you have done to the engine from the long list. The VE does good, like it should and if you are close to timing it goes easier.

Hog Yild 08-18-2009 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Old Gunny (Post 5450083)
I think that is one of those nice things you speak of, but hardly needed.

Maybe these TTS folks might have a saved original map but with almost any mod, the original is useless. If you used the SERT to reprogram just the fuel, most of the original is there.

But there is no need really.

The one thing, if not too modified, is the original is good place for the timing map I guess.

Thats why you pick a map that is the closes to what you have done to the engine from the long list. The VE does good, like it should and if you are close to timing it goes easier.

I like the VEcal feature and plan on using that to get a better tune. But also if youe speedometer is off you can correct that and if you change your primary ratio you can correct for that and according TTS, keep cruise control and the 6th gear light.

I guess I'm really curious on what the stock map looks like, and if I want to go back to stock to sell the bike I could.

Old Gunny 08-18-2009 05:30 PM

My stock program was long gone the day I took delivery. Stage 1 with the SERT was in it.
Then I modified everything and use a TTS to tune now.

If I even ever though to go back to stock the bike wouldn't even run more that likely.
Thats the whole point.

I'm sure a nice easy stage one would be good enough for stock. I doubt the stock is much differend, just a little leaner.

When you sell it, if ever, all the new guy will notice is how good it runs.

And he gets a TTS also to play with. And a copy of the MAP I used. He'll be happy.

ColdCase 08-24-2009 12:59 AM

The original map is archived in a non readable format, so you can reload the original but can't read it. I could be mistaken, but I think I read that the map is saved with the ECU serial number, and TTS will only reload to that ECU serial number.