Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

07 FLHTCU Stock Map - TTS

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 07:18 AM
Hog Yild
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 07 FLHTCU Stock Map - TTS

I have a 07 FLHTCU and used a SERT to reprogram my fuel map. Because of my next mods to the bike, I am upgrading the SERT to the TTS MasterTune. The added features are impressive. MasterTune allows you to save the original map, installed at the factory. Does anyone have a copy of the original map, they would share? When you use the SERT it doesn't have this option and you simply loose it.

Old 08-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Old Gunny
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I think that is one of those nice things you speak of, but hardly needed.

Maybe these TTS folks might have a saved original map but with almost any mod, the original is useless. If you used the SERT to reprogram just the fuel, most of the original is there.

But there is no need really.

The one thing, if not too modified, is the original is good place for the timing map I guess.

Thats why you pick a map that is the closes to what you have done to the engine from the long list. The VE does good, like it should and if you are close to timing it goes easier.

Last edited by Old Gunny; 08-18-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:11 PM
Hog Yild
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Gunny
I think that is one of those nice things you speak of, but hardly needed.

Maybe these TTS folks might have a saved original map but with almost any mod, the original is useless. If you used the SERT to reprogram just the fuel, most of the original is there.

But there is no need really.

The one thing, if not too modified, is the original is good place for the timing map I guess.

Thats why you pick a map that is the closes to what you have done to the engine from the long list. The VE does good, like it should and if you are close to timing it goes easier.
I like the VEcal feature and plan on using that to get a better tune. But also if youe speedometer is off you can correct that and if you change your primary ratio you can correct for that and according TTS, keep cruise control and the 6th gear light.

I guess I'm really curious on what the stock map looks like, and if I want to go back to stock to sell the bike I could.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Old Gunny
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My stock program was long gone the day I took delivery. Stage 1 with the SERT was in it.
Then I modified everything and use a TTS to tune now.

If I even ever though to go back to stock the bike wouldn't even run more that likely.
Thats the whole point.

I'm sure a nice easy stage one would be good enough for stock. I doubt the stock is much differend, just a little leaner.

When you sell it, if ever, all the new guy will notice is how good it runs.

And he gets a TTS also to play with. And a copy of the MAP I used. He'll be happy.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:59 AM
ColdCase
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The original map is archived in a non readable format, so you can reload the original but can't read it. I could be mistaken, but I think I read that the map is saved with the ECU serial number, and TTS will only reload to that ECU serial number.