In Memory Of... Post a thread in memorial of a loved one. Pictures and thoughts are welcome.

Our son Travis

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 02:08 AM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Our son Travis

Gary,

Travis and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. He will not be forgotten! When you're ready to come back, we will be here for you. For now my friend, take care of yourself and your family. God Bless.

-Chris

Old 10-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Unibomber
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Travis. For having the ***** to do what so many dont. You sir are why I can have a Motorcycle and enjoy the American dream. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten or taken for granted. You are a real American Hero. My next ride is dedicated to you and your family in honor of the freedom you provided. Gods speed………….

Thank you Springer for raising a son with values and dedication. I couldn’t imagine the pain of loosing a child. But have comfort in knowing his sacrifice was not in vain. I and millions of others realize what those men and women provide, our very existence and way of living. Thank you.

Old 10-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Shift_4lo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm so sorry to hear about this and i feel bad because he was killed on my sisters b-day.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:20 AM
05Dynachic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gary, Travis is at peace now. And when the gates opened he volunteered to do what he loves most, be in the air looking down as the earth moved underneath him. He grew his wings that day and is flying his own Chinook overhead watching the earth move underneath him.

Whenever I find a feather I know an angel is watching over me. And the same it will be for you. You will find many feathers as Travis lets you know he is always there. Cherish each one.

Take one day at a time my friend. And as I said before we're always a phone call away.

Travis, Rest in Peace. And Thanks........

Sharon & Kevin

Old 10-10-2005, 04:29 AM
pilot1996
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 6 Posts

Travis stands guard in Heaven tonight...

Mac

Old 10-21-2005, 08:52 PM
tobster
Cruiser

So Sorry for your your loss Springer, words can never say enough for what you and your family must be going through! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, GOD SPEED TRAVIS your a true hero!

Tobster

Old 10-22-2005, 03:57 PM
witchbiker
Banned

May the warmth of your love be embraced through the scent of smoke you ofter up this day. Soaring through the winds and over the mountains it goes. To set free for now. Knowing one day you both shall be together free forever.

Old 11-12-2005, 10:22 AM
intruder400ex
Road Captain

I would like to thank your son for serving this great country that I am enjoying so much and for fighting to keep our freedom my heart goes out to you and your family.

steve

Old 01-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Bill918
Road Captain

Springer,
God Bless your son Travis. May you find peace in knowing that your son is a true hero. I feel truly indebted to him. If it were not for Travis, and all the amazing young men like him, we would not be enjoying the freedoms we enjoy, as simple as writing this note to you. Travis, and your family, will remain in my families prayers. God Bless You, God Bless Travis, a patriot and hero.

Old 01-06-2006, 10:36 AM
DragonNester
Tourer

Although this is a late post, I offer my deepest condolences over the loss of your child. One of my deepest fears is to attend the funeral of one of my children. Words don't come close. Sorry!

Robin