In Memory Of... Post a thread in memorial of a loved one. Pictures and thoughts are welcome.

My friend Gina

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 02:36 PM
hb4ever
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My friend Gina

My best friend got hit 2 weeks ago. By 4 people in a car. She was killed the the idiots who hit her had no threatening injuries. She was killed in her car but she also rode. So at the funeral they had memorial patches made.She will be very much missed..over 200 showed up for her funeral. R.I.P Gina

Eaton Rapids

Belfiori, Gina E.
Charities | Send Flowers>>Belfiori, Gina E., 48, Bel-Fiori's Rose Shoppe (Eaton Rapids) owner and operator, died Saturday as the result of an automobile accident. Visitation 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at Shelly-Odell Funeral Home, Eaton Rapids.
Published in the Lansing State Journal - August 27, 2007

Belfiori, Gina E.
Charities | Send Flowers>>Belfiori, Gina E., 48, Bel-Fiori's Rose Shoppe (Eaton Rapids) owner and operator, died Saturday as the result of an automobile accident. Services 1 p.m. Friday at Shelly-Odell Funeral Home, Eaton Rapids.
Published in the Lansing State Journal - August 29, 2007

Obituaries

Gina Ellen Belfiori

Gina Ellen Belfiori
Eaton Rapids, MI

Age 48, passed away as the result of an auto accident. Gina was born September 9, 1958 in Detroit, MI, the daughter of Joseph Francis and Helen Louise (Palmer) Belfiori. She was the owner and operator of Bel-Fiori's Rose Shoppe in Eaton Rapids. Gina was a proud, kind and generous member of our Eaton Rapids community. Preceded in death by her parents; 2 sisters, Evelyn Belfiori and Louise Ahlteen, Gina is survived by her daughter, Evelyn Grace Streeter; and son, Dolan Joseph "DJ" Waters, both of Eaton Rapids; brothers, Carl Belfiori and Joseph Belfiori, both of Eaton Rapids; sisters, Valerie (Thomas) Kunkel of Eaton Rapids and Maria (Paul) Clos of White Lake; and several nieces and nephews. Funeral services will be held 1:00 p.m. Friday, August 31, 2007 at the Shelly-Odell Funeral Home, 518 S. Main, Eaton Rapids. The family will receive friends and family on Wednesday and Thursday from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. at the Funeral Home. Memorial contributions may be made to the Belfiori Family Fund in memory of Gina Belfiori.
www.shellyodell.com
Published in the Lansing State Journal - August 28, 2007

Old 09-10-2007, 02:42 PM
sl954
Cruiser
Default RE: My friend Gina

Rip.

Old 09-12-2007, 03:41 PM
mechanic
Road Captain