In Memory Of... Post a thread in memorial of a loved one. Pictures and thoughts are welcome.

We were perfect for each other!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Wordman123
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We were perfect for each other!

During the summer months of 2006, at the age of 51, events would happen in my life where I would rediscover my faith in God. These Grace moments would also bring to me, in 2007 the soul-mate I had been searching for my whole life. As we rode together through the highways of life; I on my Road King her on her Heritage Softail, we would fall in love and marry on Oct 9, 2009. Exactly nine months later, during the evening of July 9, 2010, shortly after leaving our home in Edmond, OK for a nine day vacation in the Smoky Mountains a tragic event would take place that would change the course of my life forever and my bride would ride her winged Heritage to heaven. I have just recently written a book about how my rediscovered faith led me through the darkest moments I have ever had to endure. The book is entitled “Faith-Navigating The Clouds Without a GPS”. More about myself and my sweetie in heaven can also be found on www.navigatingthecloudswithoutagps.com

The attached photo shows us both at the Leann Rimes concert during the National Club HOG Rally in OKC in June 2009.

She used to say; We're not perfect but we're perfect for each other!

Attached Thumbnails We were perfect for each other!-p1000319.jpg  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Oldsarge29
Cruiser

Sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have your priorities in order and that will carry you through.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Wordman123
Stage II
Default Thank you

Thank you oldsarge29. She was the love of my life. It's with my rediscovered faith in God and her deep devoted love for me that I am able to be here and why I wrote my book of inspiration; in hopes that someone traveling through the rough roads of life may find a way through. As I have found; with a strong Faith in God, anything is possible!

Old 12-13-2012, 04:10 PM
883Frankenbike
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good stuff Wordman123. Stay strong in your heart towards God and whom he gave you. Abba Papa is Always on time. And He don't waste anything. Blessings on ya brother. I'm gonna check out the above link even now.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:50 PM
deuceriderusa
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So sorry for your loss. Thank God for the great times you did have together. Your strong faith is certainly serving you well.