Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

HD gatherings in Surrey UK, Singapore, HK, Japan

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:06 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts
Default HD gatherings in Surrey UK, Singapore, HK, Japan

I have a job that requires me to travel quite a bit to the UK/Europe and Asia, am interested in meetingmy fellow riders from other countries. Just moved into a new position and will be spending a lotmore time in Asia and Europe over the next few years, mostly Leatherhead/Fawley areas in the UK, Antwerp/Brussels on the continent, Singapore/Hong Kong in Asia. I am not a big fan of travelling as I have been doing it for 25 years,this would make it much easier and enjoyable.

Just thinking, seems most of the places Ivisit drive on the opposite side of the road, might have to do a course in one of these countries before I start renting and riding.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:00 AM
Simon UK
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HD gatherings in Surrey UK, Singapore, HK, Japan

I guess you're in the petrochemicals business then?

I live in Buckinghamshire in the UK, which is a bit away from where you will be visiting, but feel free to send a PM if you're coming over. Might be able to arrange to meet up.My father lives quite close to Fawley refinery - within the "run if it's going to go bang!" zone - but on the other side of Southampton Water. It's probably just over a mile in a direct line, but nearly 20 miles by road.

The HOG South of England Rally will be held in Surrey on the first weekend of August, about 25 miles from Leatherhead, if you're over here then. I think HDF member pitts2112 lives in Surrey, so it might be worth a PM to him too.