Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

CUJO IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Aces N Eights
Default RE: CUJO IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

YEP!!!!!!!!!! I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!!

Board Scraping, Profanity using, Tattoed and Pierced and happy as HELL!!!!!! Got a great scar to show for all my pain and suffering. Will probably get a tat similar to the one TC Dave suggested as it kinda fits the two "disections" I endured.

As for the "Koochie - Koo" ****!! That Will have to stop or I won't play well with others(references upon request, while they won't be able to say much rather just drool and point).

Hope Kaye and I will get to see as many Hellions tonight at Michele's B-day celebration as possible. Wish the weather was more cooperative as Kaye told me yesterday while we were riding how much she has missed being on the bike. I told her not as much as I missed having her there; she is a great riding partner, wife and all that ****! Would have been unbearable without her support throughout this whole ordeal. She has been awesome!!

As for the support of the Hellions. a great big THANKS again to all of you guys. No one has better friends than Hellions (that doesn't sound right)!!!

Kaye and I are looking to move in the very near future so, if any of you all heading to D&C's place on the 18th want to help me **** off my neighbors, meet us here at the house and we will ride over as a group. PM me for directions. It is much easier than directions to D&C's. I hate the MFer's here so if I can **** them off with loud-*** pipes screaming down the street then I am game! Hell, they may even offer a buyer's incentive just to get me the hell out!!

See most tonight,

CUJO not koochi-koo!!

Old 05-03-2008, 10:57 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Oh Yeah, Kuchi, Kuchi Kooo!!![8D]

Old 05-04-2008, 02:37 AM
ImYourHuckleberry
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where ya'll movin'? If they don't like loud pipes there, don't doo eeet.

Old 05-05-2008, 08:49 AM
No Longer A Member
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cujo,
I live right around the corner from you and I know Johnnyx and Roadglidebob are always up for some flame throwing wheelies!
I would be more than happy to come over and ride to D&C's with you. Besides, I always love testing out my airhorn when I pass a golf course! Sorry we missed out on Michele's B-day party but I hope to ride with you soon!I might need you to help me with a post-crash inspection on my bike one evening just to give your neighbors something to bitch about!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know!

Old 05-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Aces N Eights

Just got the OFFICIAL clearance from the dioc to RIDE and am I going to make up for lost time. Posting the pics from Michele's B-day party and Dave and I are off!!! See everyone soon. Those who are willing to meet me at my house on the 18th, PM for directions and THANKS!!!

Old 05-05-2008, 06:40 PM
BikerChick98
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWESOME! Glad to hear it Pal . . . . . and . . .like you needed the 'official' clearance![8D]