Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Harley Incentive

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 06:43 PM
Glideiron
Intermediate
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Got my Ultra Limited Two weeks ago. I got close to 3000 off list without the incentive.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:07 PM
anthony_b.
Road Captain
Received 170 Likes on 106 Posts

got my incentive today too in the mail. In the last 6yrs, I've had four twin cam bikes that have performed flawlessly. Only way I'd be remotely interested in an M8 Harley was that I had it in writing that I had a bumper to bumper 10yr 100K warranty(like a KIA)and also anytime the bike had to be in the shop, I'd be given a loaner Harley at their expense, not mine. That's what it would take for me to get a new bike.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:22 PM
mjwebb
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,602 Likes on 4,449 Posts

Originally Posted by anthony_b.
Only way I'd be remotely interested in an M8 Harley was that I had it in writing that I had a bumper to bumper 10yr 100K warranty(like a KIA)and also anytime the bike had to be in the shop, I'd be given a loaner Harley at their expense, not mine. That's what it would take for me to get a new bike.
well since that's never gonna' happen guess you don't need to waste valuable time in life on a forum that offers no value to you...???

The following 2 users liked this post by mjwebb:
Rob Wynn (05-10-2018), sectime (05-09-2018)
Old 05-07-2018, 08:28 PM
anthony_b.
Road Captain
Received 170 Likes on 106 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by mjwebb
well since that's never gonna' happen guess you don't need to waste valuable time in life on a forum that offers no value to you...???
yep, guess you are correct. Guess I've been reading the forum more than riding with this crappy weather.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:42 PM
artsbest
Tourer
Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts

It's amazing how frisky some HD owners get when someone bad mouths (with the facts/figures supporting) HD and their CEO. HD is a falling company due to 2 reasons. Aging Baby Boomers have come and gone and these younger types are too interested in their childish electric phones. However entities like BMW are doing very well. If one can't give credit where it is do all I can say is don't called the kettle black if you're of the same color.

By the way, awaiting my 2018 Fat Boy which will be seriously customized and also own a 2018 BMW K 1600 GT. 2 totally different bikes but BOTH rewarding.

Old 05-07-2018, 10:59 PM
oleboy
Road Master
Received 140 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by mjwebb
Once this new ridership strategy fizzles out, there is no telling what they will come up with next.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:37 AM
TomcatCV62
Road Warrior
Received 237 Likes on 189 Posts

Shame really. I bought a 17 Limited because I like the classic old school Harley look. My dream bike 30 years ago was a Harley. I have been very lucky, Ive owned 6 of them. I cant say this is my last one, probably not. I dont like the way the other bikes look except maybe the Indian. The Indian is the only other bike Id buy I guess, but thats not going to happen. I usually wave to everyone on a bike on the road. The one thing we all have in common is distracted drivers. A friend of mine was hit on his street glide this weekend, woman blew right through the red light. I dont care what ya ride..... but im sticking with my old styling, corporation failing troublesome M8..... which hasnt been any trouble at all. Ride on fellas and watch out for those kids in cars.............

Old 05-08-2018, 06:48 AM
ronaldrwl
Road Warrior
Received 342 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by artsbest
It's amazing how frisky some HD owners get when someone bad mouths (with the facts/figures supporting) HD and their CEO. HD is a falling company due to 2 reasons. Aging Baby Boomers have come and gone and these younger types are too interested in their childish electric phones. However entities like BMW are doing very well. If one can't give credit where it is do all I can say is don't called the kettle black if you're of the same color.

By the way, awaiting my 2018 Fat Boy which will be seriously customized and also own a 2018 BMW K 1600 GT. 2 totally different bikes but BOTH rewarding.
Why do you hang out here? Are you getting paid to bash HD? All I see out of you is how bad HD is and the sky is falling. Go somewhere else - Blocked

Old 05-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,515 Likes on 6,271 Posts

When I retire, I would like to buy a new touring Harley. But I don't like the styling changes in 2014. I think the directionals look like metrics, fender badges look cheap, lack of saddlebag guards, batwing vent, ruined the classic look. Maybe I am not the only person that misses the old school look. And when I clean my bike I still love chrome. I hope it comes back.

I hope they fix the M8 issues, and quit coming out with a new engine every few years. And I hope the Ultras don't end up the size of a Goldwing. And have as many doodads.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:55 AM
jamala00
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5,220 Likes on 2,574 Posts

Originally Posted by Pcobb4033
Wonder how I can go about getting the $1500 incentive. Call Harley customer care?
La-git question and I'd be curios to know the answer as well. I have not received one. Anyone know? I supposes it is not good toward the Anniversary models anyway.

Quick Reply: New Harley Incentive