Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Advanblack

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 10:09 AM
INJEKTER
Road Warrior
Received 204 Likes on 157 Posts

straight up Chinese junk.... hit or miss if you will be happy or not....... the deciding factor....... do you like cheap crap, and do you want inferior cheap Chinese **** on your bike......

Old 09-13-2018, 11:01 AM
jd05flhtci
Road Warrior
Received 311 Likes on 249 Posts

Originally Posted by INJEKTER
straight up Chinese junk.... hit or miss if you will be happy or not....... the deciding factor....... do you like cheap crap, and do you want inferior cheap Chinese **** on your bike......
sounds like you had a bad experience. What did you purchase?

Old 09-13-2018, 11:48 AM
hollandhunter
Road Captain
Received 127 Likes on 95 Posts

tell us how you really feel. Just kidding. But for real what has made you feel this way? Are they worse then the paint on harley lids?

Old 09-13-2018, 12:02 PM
strat10
Tourer
Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

I got some lowers from them:
I got them in about a month
Fit and finish was good, on par with Harley parts
Only issue is that there was not quite the same amount of flake in the paint, but the Laguna orange is tough, and most paint shops wouldn't even try and match it.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:47 PM
INJEKTER
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by hollandhunter
tell us how you really feel. Just kidding. But for real what has made you feel this way? Are they worse then the paint on harley lids?
main issue is the bait and switch..... OEM is made from ABS plastic......but what ive seen shipped out of china is a thinner part made of polystyrene, which is an inferior material....way less impact strength....so they tell u its ABS,,, its not..... so they lie about their crap product... cause 99% of you would not be able to tell the difference just by looking... you will just wonder why its all cracking at the hinges a year later..... and then there is the fact that you are continuing to support this type of behavior and buy their crap.... eventually after there are to many complaints and sales are down,, they will simply switch to a different product to knockoff..... thats what they do ...and i would never support that... thats it... you wanna put that crap on your bike so you can save some $ in the short term... have at it....... i wouldnt that all..

Old 09-14-2018, 05:38 PM
jd05flhtci
Road Warrior
Received 311 Likes on 249 Posts

main issue is the bait and switch..... OEM is made from ABS plastic......but what ive seen shipped out of china is a thinner part made of polystyrene, which is an inferior material....way less impact strength....so they tell u its ABS,,, its not..... so they lie about their crap product... cause 99% of you would not be able to tell the difference just by looking... you will just wonder why its all cracking at the hinges a year later..... and then there is the fact that you are continuing to support this type of behavior and buy their crap.... eventually after there are to many complaints and sales are down,, they will simply switch to a different product to knockoff..... thats what they do ...and i would never support that... thats it... you wanna put that crap on your bike so you can save some $ in the short term... have at it....... i wouldnt that all..
and then there is the fact that you are continuing to support this type of behavior and buy their crap... well we all keep buying harleys. I see no difference and my advablack tourpack still looks and functions as it did day one 3 years later just like my harleys

Old 09-14-2018, 05:41 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,920 Likes on 17,474 Posts
Old 09-20-2018, 05:58 PM
INJEKTER
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by jd05flhtci
and then there is the fact that you are continuing to support this type of behavior and buy their crap... well we all keep buying harleys. I see no difference and my advablack tourpack still looks and functions as it did day one 3 years later just like my harleys
just my opinion,,,, and some info..... do as you will ..... as they say... its your bike and your deal....

Old 09-20-2018, 06:35 PM
HD_fan
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 358 Posts

I had no complaint with the set I had. I even got nudged while lane splitting and the paint help up...

Last edited by HD_fan; 09-20-2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:09 PM
roadpop
Tourer
Location: Living 33yrs in Sunny Florida !!! Living the retirement dream....Love it!!!
Received 85 Likes on 61 Posts

I’ve run AdvanBlack Bags and CVO Fender for quite some time...no complaints from me..the ones that hate them never had them..Hong Kong is where their shipped from..it must be nice to never buy anything except what’s made in USA....wonder what it’s like not having a cell phone then

The following users liked this post:
jd05flhtci (09-21-2018)

Quick Reply: Advanblack