Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Milwaukee Eight (M8) (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/milwaukee-eight-m8-198/)
-   -   Fullsac not in business any more? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/milwaukee-eight-m8/1267199-fullsac-not-in-business-any-more.html)

ghostrunner 01-11-2019 02:16 PM

Fullsac not in business any more?

I’m trying to get a hold of Fullsac and get no answer and have left messages. Have gotten no call back from them. Says they answer 9:00 to 15:00 Arizona time. Does anyone know if they are still in business or not?

Desertwndrr 01-11-2019 03:01 PM

I received an email from Steve the other day. They had taken a little time off for the holidays.

ghostrunner 01-11-2019 03:14 PM

Must be quite a few. Been calling for several days

Cruizer40 01-11-2019 04:42 PM

I was talking with him a week ago? Hmm

Steve Cole 01-11-2019 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by ghostrunner (Post 17952885)
I’m trying to get a hold of Fullsac and get no answer and have left messages. Have gotten no call back from them. Says they answer 9:00 to 15:00 Arizona time. Does anyone know if they are still in business or not?

Talked with them yesterday and they were in, but they said they've been very busy and short handed.

ghostrunner 01-11-2019 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Steve Cole (Post 17953358)
Talked with them yesterday and they were in, but they said they've been very busy and short handed.

i tried calling them on Wednesday all day left message, yesterday tried all day. And today started calling them at 9:00 and left messages with no response. Was gonna talk to them about their head pipe but if was to have problems if bought one not sure if a person could get in touch with them for help.

Steve Cole 01-11-2019 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by ghostrunner (Post 17953422)

i tried calling them on Wednesday all day left message, yesterday tried all day. And today started calling them at 9:00 and left messages with no response. Was gonna talk to them about their head pipe but if was to have problems if bought one not sure if a person could get in touch with them for help.

Well All I can say is I called, the phone got answered, questions got answered and I got off the phone. I could here it ringing in the backround as we talked so I would have to guess they are busy and being short handed things are not getting done as fast as you or they may like. It happens to all business from time to time.

pittz5 01-12-2019 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Steve Cole (Post 17953568)
Well All I can say is I called, the phone got answered, questions got answered and I got off the phone. I could here it ringing in the backround as we talked so I would have to guess they are busy and being short handed things are not getting done as fast as you or they may like. It happens to all business from time to time.

to be fair Steve, you and Steve have a bit of a working relationship so he’s bound to answer your call. 😊 jk

ghostrunner 01-12-2019 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by pittz5 (Post 17955559)

to be fair Steve, you and Steve have a bit of a working relationship so he’s bound to answer your call. 😊 jk

Exactly what i thought too. Cuz I know in the last three days I tried at least a hundred times to call plus left messages saying what i wanted and my number. It’s called selective call answering when busy.

Steve Cole 01-12-2019 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by pittz5 (Post 17955559)

While this is true I talked with the new guy that's answering the phones now. The office gal is no longer there and Steve was out in the shop doing something and I did not need to bother him. I did not even know the office gal was no longer there until I talked with the new guy.