FOR SALE J&M 279 Universal HO Headset - Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Audio-Buy/Sell/Trade Motorcycle audio Want to Buy (WTB), For Sale (FS), and Trade.

J&M 279 Universal HO Headset

Closed Thread

P

Old 02-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Default J&M 279 Universal HO Headset

I bought a pair of Shoei Helmets that had a set of J&M 279 Universal HO headsets installed. These were bought and installed by the Helmet Shop in Daytona. I have a Fatboy Lo and was thinking there was something to buy and make them work. Wrong. The only option was more than I wanted to spend.
I took them to Cycle Gear In Jacksonville and had them removed and bought a pair of Bluetooth units.

I have the complete set for two helmets and also have (don't know the proper terminology) the two Bungee adapters (or lower cords) that plug in to them. The ear covers have never been used.
I was told they were used with a Goldwing. I guess that would matter on the lower cords.
I'll sell the complete set with the lower cords (everything as shown in the pictures) and pay shipping for $115.00.
Will accept PayPal. If you would like to e-mail my address is: [email protected]
Thanks for looking,
Ted

P
Closed Thread