Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

HHI Chrome Triple Tree w/4 degree rake

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Ironfreak7
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HHI Chrome Triple Tree w/4 degree rake

Ill see if anyone has any interest now for my winter build.

FOR SALE:

Complete HHI Chrome Triple Tree with 4 degree rake. Adds a unique look to your stock Softail. I get lots of attention with the stretched look. The trees are clean and smooth. Eliminates ugly fork tube bolt heads.

HHI offers an industry leading triple tree product line, precision CNC made in our plant and treated to a show quality finish. Our triple trees have a smooth top design hiding the fork tubes and neck stem for the true custom look. The lower tree utilizes hidden clamp bushings to secure the tubes in a clean, positive method. With generous corner rounding, large radius leading edges, no ball mills or logo's, our triple trees have the best look and at 1½" thick give you the strength needed to perform.

Our latest addition is a 4º raked triple tree engineered for the Fatboy and Heritage models. Designed to accept the original tin covers to keep the stock look while increasing the rake and wheelbase. The kit comes with everything needed including extended length fork tube plugs allowing you to retain the stock fork tubes.

I got this full set up for around $900. They have been on my Fatboy for a little while. I am thinking about switching to a springer front end this winter, so i am selling this whole set. I also have the full chromed fork tubes and lowers, Fatboy headlight and stock '07 fenderif interested. PM me if you have questions.

My signature pic is the Fatboy with the HHI Triple Tree installed. Take a look[8D]

Old 10-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Ishman
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HHI Chrome Triple Tree w/4 degree rake

How much for the trees? Not interested in the other.