Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Hate your Corbin? Want to try a Mustang?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 10:35 AM
OldBoldPilot
Club Member

Received 23,741 Likes on 5,256 Posts
Default Hate your Corbin? Want to try a Mustang?

Maybe you've spent over $700 for a full Corbin set and find it too hard -- or your passenger hates the pillion seat -- but you don't want to sell it for a big loss? Here's a possible option.

I have a complete Mustang set on my '06 Heritage Softail Classic, comprising the Wide Studded Solo with Driver Backrest (model #79120) & Studded Wide Recessed Rear Seat (model #79130), (scroll down the page to Section H) which retail together for $700. They are both in as-new condition. While I have no complaints about the Mustang, I wouldn't mind trying the Corbin seat. (I had one on an earlier bike and quite liked it). What I would mind is laying out another $700 bucks.

If you have a Corbin Classic Solo with studs (model STO-S) with matching backrest and passenger pillion in great condition, perhaps we can work out a trade, straight up. If you're a helluva negotiator, I might even be pursuaded to throw in the matching Mustang wide sissy bar pad (model #79057), a $109 value.

We can also talk about a trade for only the solo seats with backrest. My bike is set up for solo riding, and I've never used the passenger pillion.

Here's a pic of the Mustang on my bike: