Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale Silver Bulletâ„¢ Kit with Mounts for Fat Boy, Heritage, or Road King Front Fork

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 07:35 PM
RiggidyRaw
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale Silver Bulletâ„¢ Kit with Mounts for Fat Boy, Heritage, or Road King Front Fork

I purchased these and didn't use them. Still brand new in package. These are an option for moving the stock front turn signals from the handle bars and not having to buy the whole auxilary lighting kit, to keep a smooth front appearance. I'm asking $90.00 Contact me by leaving a pm in my inbox or mason_1@hotmail.com

Silver Bullets used in front applications can operate as running lights and turn signals on many models (Halogen Silver Bullets will require the Run-Turn-Controller, P/N 4865, sold separately).

L.E.D. Silver Bullets
The CAD-designed lenses enhance the already bright L.E.D. output to provide exceptional, jewel-like illumination. Amber L.E.D. Silver Bullets are dual circuit. They are easily wired in front applications to function both as running lights and turn-signals, just like stock lights!

Note: The necessary Load Equalizer is included in each L.E.D. Silver Bullet kit. There is no need to purchase one separately.

L.E.D. Kits have clear lenses; the color is emitted by the L.E.D. circuit board. Colored Lenses are available but do not change the color emitted.

To see a picture on a fatboy click link http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=harley&ci=2595.