Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

(REVISED)SELL my Street Glide Cast Wheels...>>>

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 09:56 PM
FLHX_Rider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (REVISED)SELL my Street Glide Cast Wheels...>>>

I made a deal on the laced wheels I wanted so now I am looking to sell my black cast wheels from my 2007 Street Glide. They will be sold as a complete set, minus the rotors and pulley. Shipping will be whatever UPS says it is and no more. I will NOT charge for the packaging. It is what it is. Wheels and tires currently have 650 miles on them and they are perfect.

Hit me up at street_glide_2007@yahoo.com

Old 11-08-2006, 10:27 PM
FLHX_Rider
Cruiser
Default RE: Trade my Street Glide Cast Wheels for Profile Laced Wheels...>>>

Hmmmm... No takers?
I have been told so many guys want to get rid of their laced wheels in favor of cast.
Maybe not?

Old 11-08-2006, 10:57 PM
E DOGG
Road Master

I'm watching your POST too !!

Old 11-13-2006, 02:29 AM
FLHX_Rider
Cruiser

Bump

Old 11-13-2006, 04:16 PM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,207 Likes on 1,151 Posts

ORIGINAL: FLHX_Rider

I'd like to find someone who has profile laced rims for a Street Glide (must fit the '07) that is interested in the black cast mag wheels that come on the SG.
I would prefer a complete set to trade, meaning wheels and tires. My wheels and tires currently have 550 miles on them and would be looking for a set with like mileage. I will consider a wheels only trade.
I ordered my '07 with profile laced rims and when it came out of the crate it had the standard black cast wheels.

I would have the dealer give you what you ordered. Why accept the cast if you ordered the laced? The laced wheels are cheaper on new bikes and you would think the dealer would want to take care of you. There are lots of laced wheels on e-bay pretty cheap otherwise.[sm=signs003.gif]

Old 11-13-2006, 09:03 PM
FLHX_Rider
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: jeepster09

ORIGINAL: FLHX_Rider

I'd like to find someone who has profile laced rims for a Street Glide (must fit the '07) that is interested in the black cast mag wheels that come on the SG.
I would prefer a complete set to trade, meaning wheels and tires. My wheels and tires currently have 550 miles on them and would be looking for a set with like mileage. I will consider a wheels only trade.
I ordered my '07 with profile laced rims and when it came out of the crate it had the standard black cast wheels.

I would have the dealer give you what you ordered. Why accept the cast if you ordered the laced? The laced wheels are cheaper on new bikes and you would think the dealer would want to take care of you. There are lots of laced wheels on e-bay pretty cheap otherwise.[sm=signs003.gif]
Man I had to accept them? Because I wasn't waiting any longer for my new bike!!! And the laced rims are a $450 option over the standard black cast wheels.
I scored a set of laced wheels today, $350 for a pair of Street Glide take-offs with ZERO miles, bearings, rotors & pulley included. They are the standard wheels, not the profile, but I'll be happy either way.

Anyone want to BUY a set of Black Cast 2007 Street Glide Wheels???