Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

'03 RK "Garage Queen" Must read! MI.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 06:53 PM
2AMGuy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,505 Likes on 1,609 Posts
Default '03 RK "Garage Queen" Must read! MI.

'03 RK "Garage Queen" Must read! MI.-eag-2003-road-king.jpg

'03 RK "Garage Queen" Must read! MI.-eag-2003-flhri.jpg

I'm looking for a collector who may be interested in a beautiful, one-owner, unmolested, pristine RK (FLRHI) T/C 88, with a 5psd transmission, motorcycle.

I've bought and sold a lot of motorcycles in my nearly half century of riding, but I can honestly say that this is the "newest-used" bike that I have ever sold!
Was to be my wife's bike--didn't work out and it has less than 300 miles on the odometer!!!

Fluids have been changed a few times, new tires installed in 6/12 (not rode since). Bike has never been in rain, dumped, etc.
Too many little things to list but the dealer installed the chromed front forks, lowered (front and rear--if I remember correctly) installed the factory style electronic cruise control.
It's not a "true" A/E bike as it comes in the Ruby Rich Red color (wife insisted on red) but it has ALL of the 100th badging covers, including the w/s bag, sundowner "low profile" seat, with Vance & Hines slip-on mufflers, tuner (never programmed) and comes with the Security System, optional spoke wheels and the "Gold Key" package and optional color-matched lights on the saddlebag lids.
I did change the handlebars to the ones that came on the "Sport" model as well as many other chrome goodies.
This is NOT the average '03 motorcycle (as you can see in the pics) so we're asking a little more ($ 12,500) that the average price for this model year but we are open to reasonable offers (no low-ballers please).
With our weather being as it has I have not yet had an opportunity to clean this bike (or any of the others) but I will soon and will supply more pics upon serious requests.

My first ad and my first time posting a pic--hope I didn't screw it up!

Last edited by 2AMGuy; 04-24-2018 at 08:13 PM.